Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

zarlor

Old November 8th, 2016, 11:34 AM
Well, I completely mis-read something on this one. I initially set a boostrap for the Ritualism skill for everyone since anyone could cast Rituals, however on reading it again, noting that it is true that anyone can cast rituals (lowercase R), the skill of Ritual (capital R) would still need to be purchased to not cast those rituals with negative modifiers. Sooo... this MIGHT cause some issues for folks updating to v1.1 in that you may be overspent on skills now. So just something to be aware of with this update.

Please do let me know if anyone finds other issues, though.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old November 8th, 2016, 04:17 PM
Hey Lenny. For some reason it keeps telling me to go to the file and then when I do, the file isn't in the dropbox. Am I doing something wrong. The Hell on Earth file, I was able to get.
jbearwillis is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old November 9th, 2016, 04:11 AM
Oh, I forgot I had an issue overwriting the existing file so I had to delete it and create it new, which meant I had to go back to Dropbox to get a new link and then update that link on the Updater website... suffice to say it SHOULD work now so give it a try and let me know.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old November 9th, 2016, 05:44 AM
Thanks Lenny, Worked great.
jbearwillis is offline   #4 Reply With Quote