Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Zan Thrax

Old April 30th, 2015, 08:58 PM
I did a bug report, but just wanted to ask about favoured class bonuses for the unchained classes: is their absence just a matter of the book not being fully implemented yet / an accidental oversight / working as intended / other?
Zan Thrax is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
GreyLurker

Old April 30th, 2015, 09:17 PM
Not a bug report but a Question

How are the Revised Action economy rules implemented?
Despite checking the box for it I can't seem to find anything that has to do with the system
GreyLurker is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Kronicarn88

Old April 30th, 2015, 09:55 PM
Not sure if I post this here for a bug report this is my first time posting at all. But I noticed that the scythe and other weapons that should have the Trip weapon special now have the Reach weapon special. Such as the Scythe and Sickle.

This is on my iPad. Not sure if it's on the computer version I'm not at my computer to check. I downloaded the new update and reactivated my license twice and it still says it.
Kronicarn88 is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Tharmiones

Old May 1st, 2015, 12:16 AM
Is there an option to turn on Skill Unlocks for all skills for all classes without the need for the Signature Skill Feat, like the option for Stamina?

If not, how could that be done with the editor?
Tharmiones is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Aldaron

Old May 1st, 2015, 04:27 AM
**message removed**

My own stupid fault.

Last edited by Aldaron; May 1st, 2015 at 03:19 PM.
Aldaron is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 1st, 2015, 07:32 AM
To repeat, everyone, please do not report bugs in this thread. Please report them through our bug tracking system: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=24976
Mathias is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
Tharmiones

Old May 1st, 2015, 03:17 PM
I have already reported that as a bug but to ask if I'm the only one that ran into this bug: The Synthesist Summoner Archetype seems to be broken since the Update.
Newly created ones with the normal APG Summoner get no Free Evolutions (Show up as Requirements not met). My previously created ones do not show this problem.
And it doesn't seem to work with the Unchained Summoner at all.
Tharmiones is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
Aldaron

Old May 1st, 2015, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
To repeat, everyone, please do not report bugs in this thread. Please report them through our bug tracking system: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=24976
Mathias - I get that re: reporting a bug, but is it okay to talk about whether something is a bug, or just a user's misunderstanding?

This is precisely what just happened with me: I found something I thought was a bug, and reported it, but it wasn't - it was my own dopiness.
Aldaron is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old May 1st, 2015, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tharmiones View Post
I have already reported that as a bug but to ask if I'm the only one that ran into this bug: The Synthesist Summoner Archetype seems to be broken since the Update.
Newly created ones with the normal APG Summoner get no Free Evolutions (Show up as Requirements not met). My previously created ones do not show this problem.
And it doesn't seem to work with the Unchained Summoner at all.
Unless we get some guidance from Paizo about how the synthesist archetype interacts with the unchained summoner, I think it's unlikely we can make the two work together. Please report it being broken with the standard summoner as a bug though.
Aaron is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 1st, 2015, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldaron View Post
Mathias - I get that re: reporting a bug, but is it okay to talk about whether something is a bug, or just a user's misunderstanding?

This is precisely what just happened with me: I found something I thought was a bug, and reported it, but it wasn't - it was my own dopiness.
First, please don't hide it in a thread like this - give each issue its own thread.

Second, if you're writing it, and it's natural to start with "I'm not sure if this is a bug or not...", then you should not be posting it in the forums, you should report it as a potential bug. If we see a post starting with "is this a bug" in the forums, we won't study the issue in enough depth to confirm or deny it - we'll just tell you to report it, and I've seen "is this a bug" threads never get followed up on, because no-one answers the original question, so it never gets reported as a bug. So that's why I don't like seeing "is this a bug" threads - I'd rather have "is this a bug" bug reports.

Also, the "oops" moment doesn't have to be in public if you're working in the bug reporting system.

Last edited by Mathias; May 1st, 2015 at 04:03 PM.
Mathias is offline   #20 Reply With Quote