Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

Thorneldrich

Old July 11th, 2013, 01:48 PM
Catalyst has released SR5 Core Rulebook at DrivethruRPG. Now we wait to see if Catalyst & LoneWolf come to an agreement on 5th edition support through HeroLab or not.
Thorneldrich is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
llothos

Old July 11th, 2013, 08:10 PM
They have already said they are working on it. Both catalyst and lone wolf have indicated its coming soon. Pdf is also available at their own store battlecorp.

Last edited by llothos; July 11th, 2013 at 08:12 PM.
llothos is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
BoomerET

Send a message via ICQ to BoomerET Send a message via Yahoo to BoomerET Send a message via Skype™ to BoomerET

Old July 11th, 2013, 10:45 PM
Damn you all, I had to jump over to DriveThru and pick up the PDF.

Guess I'll wait to get the SR HL files.

Castles & Crusades Ruleset for Hero Lab
Hero Lab (5E D&D) -> Fantasy Grounds Character Converter
BoomerET is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 12th, 2013, 09:16 AM
I'm gonna hold off on the PDF for now, I snagged the quick start and it doesn't look too different from 4 as of yet. I'm likely to preorder the hardback version, as having a physical copy of the book will be better for me.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Thorneldrich

Old July 12th, 2013, 10:03 AM
[redacted]

Last edited by Thorneldrich; July 13th, 2013 at 11:49 AM. Reason: To prevent further discussion of an off-topic subject
Thorneldrich is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 12th, 2013, 10:17 AM
Thorneldritch,

I seriously hope you realize that these books are "guidelines" and that any game master has the freedom to pick and choose which parts of the rules they will use and ignore others. If a GM doesn't agree with the "limiting" statistics they can just throw it out completely. House Rules always take precedence in my games. The accuracy rating of a weapon limiting how well you do with it may not be a popular change, but if its something you don't like as a GM you have the power to veto the rules use. I try to keep my gaming wiki updated with rules changes that I incorporate into my games, this allows players to see what I've altered before attending my game. These are just a few ideas I wanted to share with you. You should check with your GM to see what house rules are in effect before making your character.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Matt Droz

Old July 12th, 2013, 10:28 AM
(redacted)

Matt Droz Community material (Forgotten Realms & Non-SRD/Retro)

Last edited by Matt Droz; July 17th, 2013 at 04:48 AM.
Matt Droz is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
thedarkelf007

Send a message via MSN to thedarkelf007 Send a message via Yahoo to thedarkelf007

Old July 12th, 2013, 04:52 PM
I agree with the limits as well, it can get ridiculous with number of dice otherwise... I had one PC with 36 dice in negotiation tests if not prepared or 40+ if he could set it up...

None of the NPC's could stand against him...

Working on - SW RPG d6 or add this source Update Souce and SW RPG FFG and More FFG SW not working yet
Author of Realms Works Guides
Blog writer at thedarkelf007.home.blog/
thedarkelf007 is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Thorneldrich

Old July 12th, 2013, 05:39 PM
[redacted]

Last edited by Thorneldrich; July 13th, 2013 at 11:50 AM. Reason: To prevent further discussion of an off-topic subject
Thorneldrich is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Thorneldrich

Old July 12th, 2013, 05:58 PM
[redacted]

Last edited by Thorneldrich; July 13th, 2013 at 11:50 AM. Reason: To prevent further discussion of an off-topic subject
Thorneldrich is offline   #10 Reply With Quote