Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Spookdragon

Old March 3rd, 2012, 05:01 PM
I am not sure if this is a bug or I am simply not seeing where the changes would show up, but the qualities Resistance to Toxins/Pathogens does not seen to change any of the resistance pools. I have taken them singly and both at the same time.
Spookdragon is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
SunRunner

Old March 4th, 2012, 02:40 PM
So I might be missing something but I cant assign a spell group to Sustaining or Spell casting focuses after character generation is locked. In character generation I buy the focus and nice little pull down appears and I can pick combat, health, illusion ect. Once I lock character generation and buy a focus it shows up with a validation error saying I have to pick a group for it but no drop down menu is there and I dont have any options other then naming and the standard mod item menu with skin link and such.
SunRunner is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
CeaDawg

Old March 4th, 2012, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunRunner View Post
So I might be missing something but I cant assign a spell group to Sustaining or Spell casting focuses after character generation is locked. In character generation I buy the focus and nice little pull down appears and I can pick combat, health, illusion ect. Once I lock character generation and buy a focus it shows up with a validation error saying I have to pick a group for it but no drop down menu is there and I dont have any options other then naming and the standard mod item menu with skin link and such.
Instead of using the "Add" or "Add & Close" buttons, you must use the "Customize" button to assign the item's use before purchase.
CeaDawg is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
SunRunner

Old March 5th, 2012, 08:38 AM
Thanks Cee!
SunRunner is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 5th, 2012, 10:07 PM
Agents still do not show their base programming package (The Activesofts they come with and their respective dice pools).

Page 234 of SR4A:

Agents have a Pilot attribute, much like drones (p. 244), that determines just how “smart” the agent is. Pilot acts as the agent’s brain, interpreting orders. The Pilot attribute acts as the agent’s System rating, as well as its Computer, Cybercombat, Data Search, and Hacking skill ratings. Agents also have their own built-in Firewall attribute, equal to their Pilot rating. Agents use the Response attribute of the node on which they are running; this means that the attributes of an agent operating independently may vary as it moves from node to node.
RavenX is offline   #35 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 5th, 2012, 10:27 PM
Agents only use those skills as part of running programs - add those programs to the agent, and the dicepools will be calculated as if the skill was present.

I don't interpret that as actually giving autosoft programs to the agents - just that the rating replaces all of those values.

Last edited by Mathias; March 5th, 2012 at 10:30 PM.
Mathias is online now   #36 Reply With Quote
TCArknight

Old March 6th, 2012, 05:17 AM
Speed Loader - Not sure if these are bugs, but thought would bring them up:

1) If add multiple Speed Loaders as an accessory, get warning. However, if then stack them, the warning goes away when all stacked to one entry.

2) Speed Loader not set up as a Container for ammunition. Possible to mimic the weapon capacity at same time?
TCArknight is offline   #37 Reply With Quote
TCArknight

Old March 6th, 2012, 05:29 AM
Subsonic Rounds - When bought as separate ammunition, get "Attempt to access non-existant parent pick for top-level container from script" dialog.
TCArknight is offline   #38 Reply With Quote
TCArknight

Old March 6th, 2012, 07:09 AM
When purchasing gear as Alphaware on the Cyberware tab, after purchase, the gear remains Standard grade.
TCArknight is offline   #39 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 6th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCArknight View Post
When purchasing gear as Alphaware on the Cyberware tab, after purchase, the gear remains Standard grade.
This is a repeat of post #2 in this thread.
Mathias is online now   #40 Reply With Quote