Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

CipEduby

Send a message via ICQ to CipEduby

Old July 19th, 2009, 02:13 AM
So, I am a bit rusty at the whole Solaris RPing biz and I lost quite a bit of last nights schbeal with Luger. Is there any way to grab it?
CipEduby is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
JimGroves

Old July 26th, 2009, 05:00 PM
Sorrry.. I realize it isn't even August 13th yet and you guys are pushing to thet this out by GenCon.

I'm just wondering if this will have an Editor comparable to the existing d20 Editor?

Once this data set is out, I want to start setting NPC monster races.

Thanks!
JimGroves is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 26th, 2009, 07:03 PM
Very little needs to change in the editor code to support the differences between d20 and Pathfinder, so the editor is being modified as I progress.
Mathias is online now   #43 Reply With Quote
JimGroves

Old July 26th, 2009, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgehl View Post
Very little needs to change in the editor code to support the differences between d20 and Pathfinder, so the editor is being modified as I progress.
Well bless you then, Sir. I've always been a Hero Lab supporter, but this is the data set that has me excited to use the software.
JimGroves is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
JimGroves

Old August 4th, 2009, 12:15 PM
The entire first run of Pathfinder sold out ten days prior to GenCon. That includes pre-orders, subscriptions, what they reserved for their online store, and what they sent to all the distributors who ordered.

They have a generous allotment for GenCon, but whereas they were going to be happily surprised to sell-out.. Now they're confident that they will sell out at the Con just based on the orders flying in.

It looks like Paizo is gonna be strong the GenCon. I know I'm looking forward to the Hero Labs Data file.

The news is all over Paizo of course....

Here's a link for verification: http://paizo.com/paizo/news/v5748eaic9ma1

Last edited by JimGroves; August 4th, 2009 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Added link
JimGroves is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
darkpaladin45

Old August 6th, 2009, 08:19 PM
This is great. I am really looking forward to the Pathfinder RPG, and this dataset to go along with it.

We are only a week away from the Pathfinder RPG release, and I just wanted to get a status update on the dataset. Is it going to be available on the 13th as you guys were hoping, or is the release date going to be pushed a bit?

Keep the great stuff coming!!!

Thanks!

-Chris
darkpaladin45 is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 6th, 2009, 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkpaladin45 View Post
We are only a week away from the Pathfinder RPG release, and I just wanted to get a status update on the dataset. Is it going to be available on the 13th as you guys were hoping, or is the release date going to be pushed a bit?
Since we're on the cusp of the football season, I'll use a football analogy. The Pathfinder RPG data files are currently listed as "probable" for release at GenCon. :-)

Things are proceeding well, but there's a lot still to do. We think we'll be able to get everything finished, but the next four days will be huge.

One thing is for certain. We will *not* have all of the *description* text in the data files by GenCon. This is because Paizo has made *no* electronic copies of the RPG available to us, so we either need to re-type everything or wait till the electronic version is available to copy and paste OGL material from. We're opting for the latter. So the initial data files next week should contain all of the names and mechanics for everything, but not the description text. We'll then release an update towards the end of the month with all that stuff included.
rob is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
darkpaladin45

Old August 7th, 2009, 10:28 PM
Thanks for the update!

-Chris
darkpaladin45 is offline   #48 Reply With Quote
JimGroves

Old August 10th, 2009, 09:03 PM
I received the final Core Rules today, thanks to the speedy USPS. God, what a gorgeous book.

I am even more anxious to get the data set now!
JimGroves is offline   #49 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 10th, 2009, 09:21 PM
With the imminent release of the Pathfinder RPG data files, we have just created a separate forum specifically for Pathfinder. Please begin posting Pathfinder questions in that forum.
rob is offline   #50 Reply With Quote