Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

risner
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 12th, 2011, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Look at the adventurer's armory, pg. 20 - the hat there is listed as 1sp - 50gp and 0.5 - 2 lbs. That's why Hero Lab's copy doesn't have a fixed price or weight either.
I think his complaint is that when he bought it, he told HL how much to charge him for it. Maybe he thinks it should have remembered and filled in the cost?

I don't think it can tho, as I don't think it records the purchase as a record (instead of just reducing gold by x) and it also isn't (to my knowledge) possible to have a fill in the blank item entry that is filled in by the program but can later be changed?
risner is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
Thazar

Old February 12th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by risner View Post
I think his complaint is that when he bought it, he told HL how much to charge him for it. Maybe he thinks it should have remembered and filled in the cost?

I don't think it can tho, as I don't think it records the purchase as a record (instead of just reducing gold by x) and it also isn't (to my knowledge) possible to have a fill in the blank item entry that is filled in by the program but can later be changed?
There is also the possibility the item was a gift or DM reward and thus paid nothing when he "Bought" it. The weight and cost is left blank to set the real value of the item IMHO.
Thazar is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
dufton

Old February 12th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Hi there just updated and found the Staff of Fire and Staff of Evocation are calculating charges differently as well as use of charges is inaccurate. Anybody have an idea?

thanks.
dufton is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
areteas

Old February 12th, 2011, 11:52 PM
Chevalier PrC (from the Second Darkness AP data package) has another bug I discovered when my current char hit his 3d level in the class.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Void (source)
Smite Evil (Su): Once per day, a chevalier can smite evil as if he were a paladin of his character level.
Final emphasis mine.
The Chevalier class seems to be bootstrapping the Smite Evil ability of the Paladin class directly, and as a result incorrectly calculating the smite using the character's class level in Chevalier rather than his overall character level.
areteas is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
TCArknight

Old February 13th, 2011, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by risner View Post

I see that now.....

I think I was expecting that it would have the cost I paid at least filled in.... NP I'll have to remember that for the next time.
TCArknight is offline   #35 Reply With Quote
risner

Old February 17th, 2011, 10:16 AM
Ashvawg Tamer from Rise of the Runelords is allowed for PFS, when it should have "not available for pfs" by my reading:

http://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety/resources
risner is offline   #36 Reply With Quote
Exitilus

Old February 17th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Beastiary

Half-Fiend Template is missing the +4 to Three Abilities option and +2 to the other three. Right now it's only doing the +2

Copy/Paste from Beastiar

Abilities: A half-fiend gains a +4 bonus on three ability
scores of its choice and a +2 bonus on the other three.
Exitilus is offline   #37 Reply With Quote
EvilJonUK

Old February 17th, 2011, 11:48 PM
The Diabolist Prestige class (Book of the Damned 1:Princes of Darkness)

Has a requirement of Knowledge (planes) 3

While the skill in the system is Know:The Planes so doesn't seem to register as having met the pre-req.

Also in the diabolist prestige class for the imp companion to determine its abilities it says.

"Class Level
This is the diabolist's class level plus her highest caster level. This does not stack with class levels that grant an animal companion."

So if you are wizard 10 diabolist 1 it should be a level 11 pet, while if you are a wizard 5/cleric 3/diabolist 1 it should be level 6.

While at the moment it's just based purely on your diabolist level.
EvilJonUK is offline   #38 Reply With Quote
risner

Old February 18th, 2011, 09:35 AM
Pale Green Ioun (Cracked Attack) from Seeker of Secrets also adds to attacks per PHB p199
Quote:
"Add any bonuses you currently have on attack rolls due to spells, feats, and other effects. These bonuses must be applicable to the weapon or attack used to perform the maneuver. "
Here is the code fix I use on my item:
Code:
~ Are we equipped?
  if (field[gIsEquip].value <> 0) then
    #competencebonus[hero.child[Attack], 1]
    hero.child[Maneuver].field[tCMB].value += 1
    endif
risner is offline   #39 Reply With Quote
Exitilus

Old February 18th, 2011, 09:51 AM
Classic Horrors Revisted

Electric Skeleton Template. Under Special when you mouse over the Electric Bones ? the description is incorrect. It mentions "frost" instead of Electric.
Exitilus is offline   #40 Reply With Quote