Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Minneyar

Old June 26th, 2012, 08:44 PM
According to the Undine Racial Traits on page 175 of the ARG, Swim should always be a class skill for undines. If I make an undine with a class that doesn't have Swim as a class skill (bard, for example), the skill is not marked as a class skill as it should be.
Minneyar is offline   #321 Reply With Quote
Belafon

Old June 27th, 2012, 03:43 AM
Advanced Race Guide:
A Half-Elf Summoner with the Wild Caller archetype gets a bonus 1/4 evolution point per level. A Half-Elf Summoner also has the option of getting 1/4 of an evolution point as a favored class bonus. These are not stacking and appear to be tracking separately. In other words if you are level 2 and take the favored class option twice, you should have 1/2 (level) + 1/2 (favored class) = 1 bonus evolution point. Instead nothing happens until level 4 (when each method reaches 1 on its own) and you get two points.
Also- this archetype does not seem to be removing the forbidden evolutions (all are still available as choices).

This has been mentioned in an earlier thread but:
Pathfinder Society Field Guide:
Agile Amulet of Mighty Fists is not adding bonus Dex damage to Unarmed Strikes (which are a light weapon and finessable).

Last edited by Belafon; June 27th, 2012 at 06:18 AM.
Belafon is offline   #322 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old June 27th, 2012, 07:02 AM
There should be an eval rule that if you add the forbidden evolutions they throw an error.

I'm not sure if the favored class bonus and the archetype bonus stack the way you say, but I'll research it when I go through the bug list.
Aaron is offline   #323 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old June 27th, 2012, 07:05 PM
Creating a Strix character: Paladin 01, DEX 13, Clipped Wings Alt Racial Trait.

No equipment, so no encumbrance, but for some reason the Fly skill is listed as -3 rather than the +1 it should be (no skill ranks purchased yet). Adding a rank in the Fly skill brings it up to +1 (should be +4).
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #324 Reply With Quote
JimGroves

Old June 27th, 2012, 09:35 PM
I reported this in 3.17 and didn't see a Developer reply (but there was a reply from someone seeing a different behavior in their installation) so I am posting this again. Its still a bug in the latest update.

When I create a spontaneous caster and try to use the Quicken metamagic feat, I draw an error that says you can't add the Quicken feat. And that's incorrect. There is an exception applied to the Quicken feat.

This time I am also attaching a dummy .por file. Maybe I have some setting selected that's messing it up. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: It might be it was logged to be fixed in the future, but the only reply I got was from another user saying it worked fine for them. I'm not expecting a personal reply, but I'm stuck wondering if it's just me or my installation, or is this a genuine bug that I can look forward to seeing fixed in a future update. Otherwise I wouldn't beg for a reply.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg More evidence.jpg (144.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Pathfinder PRD Feat text.jpg (377.8 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg HeroLab Quicken Feat.jpg (171.0 KB, 5 views)
Attached Files
File Type: email Test Case.por (113.9 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by JimGroves; June 27th, 2012 at 09:44 PM.
JimGroves is offline   #325 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old June 27th, 2012, 10:26 PM
Craft: Firearms is not on the list of craft skills.
Dragnmoon is offline   #326 Reply With Quote
Vrischika111

Old June 28th, 2012, 03:07 AM
in ARG building system :

1/relentless
is tracked to 1/day. should be situational (on ground) but no limits per day
(note that the relentless racial trait for dwarf is also incorrect, see my previous post)

2/ taking outsider native causes a validation error : "humanoid type should select at least one humanoid subtype".
the subtypes humanoid are properly greyed out when choosing subtypes for outsider
BUT if you pick a humanoid subtype, it causes no error validation and remove the one above
Vrischika111 is offline   #327 Reply With Quote
Belafon

Old June 28th, 2012, 03:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belafon
Advanced Race Guide:
A Half-Elf Summoner with the Wild Caller archetype gets a bonus 1/4 evolution point per level. A Half-Elf Summoner also has the option of getting 1/4 of an evolution point as a favored class bonus. These are not stacking and appear to be tracking separately. In other words if you are level 2 and take the favored class option twice, you should have 1/2 (level) + 1/2 (favored class) = 1 bonus evolution point. Instead nothing happens until level 4 (when each method reaches 1 on its own) and you get two points.
Also- this archetype does not seem to be removing the forbidden evolutions (all are still available as choices).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
There should be an eval rule that if you add the forbidden evolutions they throw an error.

I'm not sure if the favored class bonus and the archetype bonus stack the way you say, but I'll research it when I go through the bug list.
Nope, I can select Magic Attacks (for example) with no errors. It should probably be grayed out to begin with a prerequisite error.

As for the evolution points, it's just like any other untyped bonus from different sources (stack). An example would be the Gnome Oracle's favored class bonus (+1/2 curse level) stacking with the +1/2 curse level per HD from non-oracle classes.
Belafon is offline   #328 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old June 28th, 2012, 08:58 AM
The Efficient Quiver does not have a weight.
Sendric is offline   #329 Reply With Quote
lostwriter

Old June 28th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Was there a clarification on building races from subtypes? For example, if I build a half-dwarf and half-orc (a dworg) it automatically gives me darkvision 60. Granted, it is appropriate for the race to have it, but I believe it should still cost 2 points.

If you look in the appendix of the book, darkvision is always counted as 2 points in the race build for dwarf and half-orc.

I think it's awesome to get it for free, but I think you still have to pay for all the subtype benefits.
lostwriter is offline   #330 Reply With Quote