Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

WhiteUnggoy

Old October 3rd, 2016, 10:37 AM
In the next few days, Interjection Games will release its first data package for Hero Lab support. I am the coder for this and a few future projects for Interjection Games, so I am proud to announce that Hero Lab content for The Master of Forms and its first expansion: Master of Forms Expanded: Shadow and Darkness will soon be available for purchase! This will be the official support thread, so direct all your questions and concerns here.

Special thanks for this release goes out to the great community of this forum - poring through the threads here and having my scant, often obvious questions answered for me throughout the years made this and future projects possible. Additionally, I would be remiss to neglect thanking LWD for creating the powerful and useful Hero Lab software, upon which this release is based.
WhiteUnggoy is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
WhiteUnggoy

Old October 3rd, 2016, 10:38 AM
Interjection Games presents:
The Master of Forms for Hero Lab
"Bend" the elements to your will!

The classical monk perfects himself through discipline and sheer force of will, turning his body into a lethal temple of the self. Of course, there's always more than one way to train a martial artist. Viewing such a path as narcissistic and sadly limited in its scope, the masters of forms seek both to understand their own limits, as well as the nature of the primal elements themselves. Harmony is not a fortress standing alone in the wastes; harmony is digging one's toes into the earth and feeling a sense of belonging. Only by reaching out and learning how to mimic the rich weave of the world itself can this true harmony be found.

Class Stats
  • Difficulty to Play (1-5): 3
  • Difficulty to Build (1-5): 2
  • Role: Full BAB "element-bending" monk
  • Playstyle: "Combo point/maneuvers" martial artist
Product Features
  • Files for the Hero Lab character-creation program, covering both The Master of Forms and Master of Forms Expanded: Shadow and Darkness
  • Master of Forms Base Class
  • Archetypes
  • 12 Secret Arts
  • Well over 100 Forms in 8 primal elements (Darkness, Earth, Fire, Ice, Lightning, Shadow, Universal, Wind)
  • Stances system that rewards repeated use of a single element
  • Favored Class Bonuses for all core classes and many featured races
Hero Lab® and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at http://www.wolflair.com

Last edited by WhiteUnggoy; October 10th, 2016 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Release
WhiteUnggoy is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
WhiteUnggoy

Old October 3rd, 2016, 10:39 AM
Version 1.4

REQUIREMENTS
The Master of Forms Hero Lab package requires the core Pathfinder Hero Lab data package.

SUPPORT
Problems, questions, or concerns? Send us an email at interjectiongames@gmail.com, or contact the coder directly via this, the Master of Forms support thread.

VERSION HISTORY
  • [11/28/2017] v1.4 - Fixed an error where abilities tried to assign the undefined dynamic tag 'Usage.HitPoints'. Scripts now assign 'Usage.IGHitPoint' as defined in 'IG_MasterOfForms - Helper Things.user'
  • [10/03/2016] v1.02 - Initial Release. Adjusted Forms description to include reference to the Master of Forms PDF, as the use of Forms is ‘assumed knowledge.’
  • [08/27/2016] v1.01 - Master of Forms no longer gets all Knowledge skills as class skills.
  • [08/24/2016] v1.00 - Includes adjustments for the effects of Aquatic Triad, Cumulative Exposure, Ensnaring Strike, Growing Inferno, and Scour Away. Also includes a gear item for poisons created with Nature's Specious Gift
  • [05/25/2016] v0.10 - Closed Beta. Access to all class abilities & feats that become available at 1st level which scale with level.

Last edited by WhiteUnggoy; November 29th, 2017 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Update
WhiteUnggoy is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
WhiteUnggoy

Old October 3rd, 2016, 10:40 AM
(reserved 3)
WhiteUnggoy is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
WhiteUnggoy

Old October 3rd, 2016, 10:41 AM
(reserved 4)
WhiteUnggoy is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
WhiteUnggoy

Old October 3rd, 2016, 10:42 AM
Thanks again everyone! I'll post here again once the data file goes up on various storefronts.
WhiteUnggoy is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old October 3rd, 2016, 11:35 AM
Congrats!
Aaron is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old October 3rd, 2016, 08:30 PM
Always good to see more 3PP support.
TheIronGolem is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
WhiteUnggoy

Old October 10th, 2016, 04:07 PM
Thanks guys! The data files are now available for sale on OBS here!

Last edited by WhiteUnggoy; October 16th, 2016 at 02:48 PM.
WhiteUnggoy is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Bob G

Old November 24th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Hi Interjection games team. I recently purchased the Master of Forms for Hero Lab. Unfortunately, when I loaded as per the instructions in the .doc file, I got several error messages about incorrect coding for hit points. Has this issue been brought up before? Is there a quick fix in the code for it? I am a novice at the editor, but if I have the changes to be made, I think I can manage it. I can provide screen shots if that helps.

Thanks!
Bob G is offline   #10 Reply With Quote