Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Bishop37
Senior Member
Volunteer Data File Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 267

Old September 4th, 2010, 11:06 AM
Master of Disguise rogue talent is misspelled as "Master of Diguise".
Bishop37 is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Zodd
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 13

Old September 4th, 2010, 12:06 PM
The description of spell Weapon of Awe is incomplete.
The description of spell Divine Power is incorrect.

If I choose Poverty-Stricken trait, it don't give any bonus to survival checks.

Last edited by Zodd; September 4th, 2010 at 09:26 PM.
Zodd is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Stormwarden
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 33

Old September 4th, 2010, 03:48 PM
T-rex animal companion natural armor bonus for 7th level+ is incorrect. Should be +7 instead of +3.
Stormwarden is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 453

Old September 4th, 2010, 09:03 PM
Shark - You have it's BAB at +2, it should be +3
Shark - Why would you stat the fly skill for shark?!?!?
Shark - You gave the Shark low light vision,which it does not have
Dragnmoon is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 453

Old September 4th, 2010, 09:53 PM
Water Mephit - You have its Stinking Cloud spell-like Ability set at 1/hour it should be 1/day
Water Mephit - Summon ability should be set at 1/day
Water Mephit - BAB should be +3 not +4, CMD should be 15 not 16
Dragnmoon is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Bishop37
Senior Member
Volunteer Data File Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 267

Old September 5th, 2010, 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnmoon View Post
Shark - You have it's BAB at +2, it should be +3
Shark - Why would you stat the fly skill for shark?!?!?
Shark - You gave the Shark low light vision,which it does not have
It looks like the size modifier is applied to the BAB shown.

I suspect any skill which has modifiers applied to it (in this case, a penalty to Fly for large size) is automatically stated out.

Animal's by default have low-light vision, and sharks are one of the few that explicitly do not have it, so I could see how it got missed.
Bishop37 is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 453

Old September 5th, 2010, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop37 View Post
It looks like the size modifier is applied to the BAB shown.

I suspect any skill which has modifiers applied to it (in this case, a penalty to Fly for large size) is automatically stated out.

Animal's by default have low-light vision, and sharks are one of the few that explicitly do not have it, so I could see how it got missed.
If the size modifier is being applied to the BAB, that is an error and needs to be fixed. I believe though size over all effects the Attack bonus, it does not directly change the Base Attack Bonus, I think only HD does that.

On the fly thing.. though annoying and I would like them to work on that that I can ignore it.
Dragnmoon is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
Exitilus
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 90

Old September 5th, 2010, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnmoon View Post
If the size modifier is being applied to the BAB, that is an error and needs to be fixed. I believe though size over all effects the Attack bonus, it does not directly change the Base Attack Bonus, I think only HD does that.

On the fly thing.. though annoying and I would like them to work on that that I can ignore it.
That field your looking at isn't the BAB. It's the Base Attack. He has mentioned it previously that that field is the Base Attack Bonus plus (or minus) size modifiers.
Exitilus is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 453

Old September 5th, 2010, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitilus View Post
That field your looking at isn't the BAB. It's the Base Attack. He has mentioned it previously that that field is the Base Attack Bonus plus (or minus) size modifiers.
*Looks at all his Character sheets and Monster Stats*...Nop no such thing.. We inventing things Lone Wolf?

Lone Wolf, No matter What you say, this is still an error, and belongs in the Bug thread..

A Basic stat is BAB. Please fix this "Bug".
Dragnmoon is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
Zodd
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 13

Old September 5th, 2010, 09:48 AM
Favored class bonus for human sorcerer is missed.

Also, I have create a human sorcerer 8th level. Hero Lab request to me insert 6 feat over bloodline feat. I think this count is wrong.

1 Bonus feat for human race
2 Feat 1st level
3 Feat 3rd level
4 Feat 5th level
5 Feat 7th level
6 ???

Last edited by Zodd; September 5th, 2010 at 10:06 AM.
Zodd is offline   #20 Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright ©1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.