Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 28th, 2010, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by risner View Post
I know how to fix it, but I thought others that use it might like them fixed "out of the box" ;-)
Sure you convinced me. I went ahead and made those changes and uploaded the new versions to d20pfsrd. I also added a Simple Thing called "Version History" that Mindcloud suggested. This way their is an actual list of changes in the .user file now to help coordinate all the different versions floating around. It can be found in the editor under the "Simple" tab.

Also Theocrat has agreed to give me a hand and keep me informed of what is/is not allowed for PFS.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
risner

Old July 1st, 2010, 12:03 PM
Elephants seem to have leftover info from 3.5 Core. There are African and Indian Elephants, when in PF they don't seem to exist. If you try to use the African one you get correct info. If you try to use the Indian one, you get blank info. Remove the Indian?

I think I noted these already:
Feat: Additional Traits is PFS allowed
Trait: Adopted is PFS allowed
risner is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
bittergeek

Old July 1st, 2010, 04:12 PM
The attacks for the heavy horse are wrong - the hooves should be doing 1d6 instead of 1d4, and it should have a 1d4 bite attack in addition.

There also doesn't seem to be any way to indicate that a rider is actually riding it, which would certainly have a big impact on encumbrance.
bittergeek is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
klimkin

Old July 1st, 2010, 07:08 PM
While choosing elf/dwarf and cleric class, character doesn't have an elven/dwarven weapon proficiency.

Didn't check for gnomes.

PRD:
Weapon Familiarity: Dwarves are proficient with battleaxes, heavy picks, and warhammers, and treat any weapon with the word “dwarven” in its name as a martial weapon.
Weapon Familiarity: Elves are proficient with longbows (including composite longbows), longswords, rapiers, and shortbows (including composite shortbows), and treat any weapon with the word “elven” in its name as a martial weapon.
klimkin is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
klimkin

Old July 1st, 2010, 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by klimkin View Post
While choosing elf/dwarf and cleric class, character doesn't have an elven/dwarven weapon proficiency.

Didn't check for gnomes.

PRD:
Weapon Familiarity: Dwarves are proficient with battleaxes, heavy picks, and warhammers, and treat any weapon with the word “dwarven” in its name as a martial weapon.
Weapon Familiarity: Elves are proficient with longbows (including composite longbows), longswords, rapiers, and shortbows (including composite shortbows), and treat any weapon with the word “elven” in its name as a martial weapon.
My mistake, they are treated as "martial", not as they get proficiency with it.
klimkin is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
risner

Old July 1st, 2010, 08:45 PM
Looking for Armor Spikes, so I can learn how to make non-magical changes to weapons and armor. I noticed Armor Spikes seems to be hidden, and from a google it seems to suggest it is because it uses a non-standard way to accomplish this.

Is there a way to mask the error "If you take special abilities, your weapon must be +1 or better" so it does not post if a specific property is enabled?
risner is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
klimkin

Old July 1st, 2010, 09:13 PM
PRD for Tiger, Dire:
Skills Acrobatics +6, Perception +12, Stealth +15 (+23 in tall grass), Swim +13; Racial Modifiers +4 Acrobatics, +4 Stealth (+8 in tall grass)

The character in HL bestiary has 6 skill underspent, which should go into Stealth.
klimkin is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old July 2nd, 2010, 07:28 AM
I've got a Bard/Rogue/Sorcerer MC character. It appears as though Heal is showing as a class skill, but in the PFRPG it's not listed as such.

I've taken one rank, Wisdom Bonus is +2 and the overall bonus is showing as +6.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
Virtue

Old July 2nd, 2010, 10:12 AM
When I use Ability Focus I cant choose my Death Attack for my Assassin
Virtue is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
TopCat

Old July 2nd, 2010, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowgli View Post
I've got a Bard/Rogue/Sorcerer MC character. It appears as though Heal is showing as a class skill, but in the PFRPG it's not listed as such.

I've taken one rank, Wisdom Bonus is +2 and the overall bonus is showing as +6.
You didn't pick Celestial as your Sorcerer bloodline, did you? That adds Heal as a class skill.

I just created a Brd/Rog/Src and Heal didn't show as a class skill for me.
TopCat is offline   #20 Reply With Quote