Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

kananesgi

Old August 10th, 2018, 02:29 PM
I just purchased HLO Starfinder, but I was not logged into my LoneWolf account at the time. I was in the beta test before HLO was released. I now have an activation code for the full game/program, but when I log into my account, I only have demo access and I don't see any option to activate a new product. When I first log into HLO, I get the demo game selections for SF and PF2e Playtest, with links below them to purchase them again, but I've already purchased it. I've tried searching for an answer and all I find is people saying "activate it in the normal way" or something to that effect. Well, what is the "normal way" of activating it? I'm not seeing it.
kananesgi is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 11th, 2018, 10:25 AM
1. Start by going to main login screen: https://herolab.online/login (You may need to logout first)

2. On the login screen, click the "Create an account or activate a product code" button

3. Select the "Activate License for an Existing Account" option

4. Enter your user name, password, and activation key

You should now be off to the races! Hope this helps!
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote