Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Feature Requests
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Parody

Old November 19th, 2014, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skald1 View Post
Any ideas how to get around this as it stands without creating a separate realm and ne'er twixt the two shall meet?
As it stands, you're stuck. There's two not yet implemented features you could go for here:
  • Create a base realm for your campaign world. Share this to realms created for each player group. Information can be moved back to the base realm and brought down to the others if you wish. This is part of the next big feature on LWD's radar.
  • Reveal information per-character/account instead of to the whole group. This has threads for it so it's likely to be in the upcoming survey of "other stuff to do next".
I'd go find some threads on both and see which thing sounds better to you. (I'm guessing the second.)

Hope this helps.

Last edited by Parody; November 19th, 2014 at 01:20 PM.
Parody is online now   #11 Reply With Quote
skald1

Old November 20th, 2014, 06:47 AM
Parody, that's what I was afraid of. Thanks for the response!

Reveal on a per account or per group basis would be fantastic. The Player View screen (second monitor, not the Player Edition) might ignore such groupings and continue to display anything green lighted as it is now.

But for the Player Edition? Maybe Players can be grouped, thus addressing not only my needs but also the dreaded split party who might receive information independent of the others. Also handy on a per account basis when that damnable thief/rogue finds something and chooses not to share with the party. He might have a tidbit of info no one else does.

Watching for that survey...
skald1 is offline   #12 Reply With Quote