Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Logos

Old April 13th, 2014, 11:40 AM
Does anyone know where Hero Lab is storing the image files for the Monster Generator? The reason I ask this is:

I can't get the monster information to generate properly in the player view for Realm Works.
1) It generates a complete page that lists all the monsters +stats so if I used the encounter build to build a list of monsters I can't just reveal the image for one monster from the HL stat page.
2) I can't seem to scroll the HL Generated stat page for the player view so if I have multiple monsters I can't show them.

So I thought maybe a workaround would be to grab the images for the Player view and then I could not bother to have to worry about showing the state page anyway.

Or maybe I am just going about this wrong...any ideas?

Thanks.
Logos is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 14th, 2014, 04:19 PM
I don't know the answer, so you're probably better off asking this question on the Hero Lab forums - specifically, the Pathfinder forum. At a minimum, this will make the question visible to the Hero Lab dev team, and they can then hopefully provide an answer.
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Viral Platypus

Old April 14th, 2014, 10:22 PM
As far as I can see it appears that the images are encased in the database file with the rest of the stats.
Viral Platypus is offline   #3 Reply With Quote