Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Confrontation - English

Notices

thebutcher
Volunteer Data File Author

Old May 24th, 2005, 07:09 AM
Current version is:
1.0 G
+Mainly a fix update, with a few new units added in
thebutcher is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
thebutcher

Old June 2nd, 2005, 06:12 PM
Version 1.0 H
Is now available!

Additons include: CH # 3 and 4, Lion Ballista and many missing Lion artefacts.
Now available in Rag'Narok: Lions and Wolfen

New stuff: the Baronies of the Lion and the Obscure Houses of Acheron are getting set up. I don't see any problem getting them done for Confrontation pretty soon, it's Rag'Narok and the 1000AP stuff that's got me worried.

Lots of fixes and tweaks too! Been busy.

Butcher

Warmachine/Hordes ('Retired' Confrontation and AT-43) Army Builder Author.
Magic the Gathering Card Vault Author.
thebutcher is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
thebutcher

Old September 20th, 2005, 09:41 PM
BAM :!:
Update mania. Just loaded up a new Warmachine file too :twisted:

Ok, like you might have seen in the other posts, this is a C3 update and work in progress. The files should de-compress into a new folder: Confrontation_EN
I did this just to split the Rag and Con files. Don't panic :lol: If you're having problems, please let me know.

Artefacts from C3 should all be in there and all the spell/miracle packs should all be out!
I've gone through the Dirz and Griffin specific changes & additions and about 1/2 of Acheron's....they have a lot of spell changes, it was making my fingers tired.

So, if you see any spells/miracles that I missed and they shouldn't be in the files, please please please let me know.

Have at it!
Cheers!
The Butcher

thebutcher is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
thebutcher

Old November 4th, 2005, 05:59 AM
Tah-daa!
Latest update has all the new spells and miracles included.
And, all the armies should be cleaned up for C3!!

So, now it's time to polish up some problems and get to working on Rag'Narok!

Cheers
Butcher

thebutcher is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
thebutcher

Old April 6th, 2006, 06:23 AM
Back on track

Got a new update loaded last night. It's full of updates, new units and new army packs.
But, I still need your help. Most of the new units were just the reference cards from Rackham's website so I don't know for sure if they have other important stuff with them...of course characters are a sure bet to have more cards. So don't forget to head over to my old yahoo group and help post scans of those cards at groups.yahoo.com/group/CABGroup

Cheers and good gaming!
Butcher

thebutcher is offline   #5 Reply With Quote

Old April 6th, 2006, 01:06 PM
Hey Butcher,

Have not had a chance to look at the new update. Where are you keeping the information for what cards you need? Lists on the Yahoo Group or in the file?
  #6 Reply With Quote
AAvH-Darkblade

Old April 6th, 2006, 01:07 PM
The previous message was me. Forgot to login.

Cheers, Darkblade
AAvH-Darkblade is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
thebutcher

Old June 19th, 2006, 05:29 AM
Hey all, new update is available!
Mainly some new units, still working on the Griffin's Aerth? Character...he's a monster.
So, I'm gonna throw the new French stuff in the file this week...just to get them started. AP and Stats etc.

Cheers!
And, see you at Gen Con Indy!!!

The Butcher

thebutcher is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
thebutcher

Old August 9th, 2006, 08:46 AM
Oh-tay

New update! Version Con3_1_4.ab is up and running.

It has some more fixes and the August English releases for you all. Found a problem with the Rag file, but I'm gonna work on that at Gen Con this week and hope to have a file with a few armies in it. Right now the Dirz seem to be working fine, even the Labs are tied into the file pretty well....just don't have all the limits in there ( ie. 1 lab for every 1000AP etc. ), but within a unit I do believe I've got them working out so that the unit can have one lab and any Charactrer/Independant can have a different one ( which as far as I can tell is how it's supposed to work. Right? ).

So, I'll see you all at GenCon! Hopefully I can place better than last year :mrgreen:
Butch

thebutcher is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
thebutcher

Old September 14th, 2006, 11:47 AM
Uploaded a "Titan" sized update last night.

1. I've started on the ability descriptions. There's now an option flag to turn on/off the printing of ability descriptions as footnotes on the roster printouts...something handy for peeps doing demo work.

2. Large update of Drunes. I've scrubbed the Drune file and have added/cleaned/fixed pretty much all the units in there. Including adding in support for the Drune Scourges!! So, all you Drune players out there give it a test and let me know how it runs.

3. Miracle overhaul. I've done the Mr. Clean to the Miracles as well. Still not at 100%...but vastly improved. I've divided them up between "Reserved", "Cult", "Alliance" and "Universal" so it should be easier to spot your favorite Miracles now. Warrior Monks are the red-headed-step-child I've not completed. Some are fixed and are showing the "Alliance" group and some only have the "Reserved", "Cult" and "Universal" selections....for now!

4. Artefact overhaul. Much along the lines of the Miracles...Artefacts are now split into "Reserved", "Army" and "General" categories. Not all the "Reserved" artefacts have been fixed...about 1/3 of them are working, however.

Hopefully, #3 and 4 will help the data file load times. But, as more army packs are released and added...the slower the loads will get. I'm trying hard to clean up the unnecessary links.

Cheers, and great gaming!
The Butcher

thebutcher is offline   #10 Reply With Quote