Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder

Notices

Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 19th, 2016, 05:05 AM
Hi everyone,

I've uploaded a new version of Army Builder that fixes some bugs, and I'd like to get some additional eyes on it before release, to make sure there aren't any lurking problems in there. You can find it here:

(Beta links edited out - version 3.5c of Army Builder is out now!)

If you're interested in helping out, please grab the new release and just use it like you normally would use Army Builder. If you run into any bugs, please post the details here and I will look into them.

Thanks for your help!

Last edited by Colen; March 7th, 2016 at 05:56 AM.
Colen is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old February 27th, 2016, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colen View Post
Hi everyone,

I've uploaded a new version of Army Builder that fixes some bugs, and I'd like to get some additional eyes on it before release, to make sure there aren't any lurking problems in there. You can find it here:

Download windows version here!
Download mac version here!

If you're interested in helping out, please grab the new release and just use it like you normally would use Army Builder. If you run into any bugs, please post the details here and I will look into them.

Thanks for your help!
I DL and used this, however I found it that is did something funny with the ABCreator, it changed the linkset and tagset into some sort of weird numberic code. When I opened the file in a notepad viewer the link was still named correctly and the data files work it was just when using the program creator it showed them as like a 10 digit number series. Restoring the older version solved the problem
EdSteiner is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Harkan_again

Old February 28th, 2016, 10:50 AM
Has anyone else seen this, am in the middle of some updates so don't want to try the beta till it goes out (next couple of days) then will give it a whirl

My own Warlord Games gallery and the home of the Warlord Games datafiles:

http://www.facebook.com/ABDataFileWarlordGames
Harkan_again is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old February 28th, 2016, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harkan_again View Post
Has anyone else seen this, am in the middle of some updates so don't want to try the beta till it goes out (next couple of days) then will give it a whirl
If it occurs with you just re-install the older version. It did not compromise any of the data files.
EdSteiner is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 2nd, 2016, 08:10 AM
Thanks for that bug report! I'll have it fixed in the "real" release, which I expect will go out on Monday.
Colen is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
jtisdel

Old March 2nd, 2016, 12:35 PM
Grabbed it and tested in against the latest Warzone Resurrection data file (see case 87189). Still crashes.

Clarified - case 87189 can be closed; however, 87853 is still open.

Last edited by jtisdel; March 2nd, 2016 at 03:42 PM.
jtisdel is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 7th, 2016, 05:56 AM
A new release of Army Builder is now out! Everyone who was using this beta, please upgrade to the latest version from the updates mechanism - even if it says there's nothing new, download the latest v3.5c release anyway. Thanks for your help getting the release checked out!
Colen is offline   #7 Reply With Quote