Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Closed Thread

risner
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 13th, 2013, 04:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thzero View Post
I third that.
I'm not sure how I feel on a tracking sheet "managed" by HL, but having an editable sheet populated by HL but managed by me is fine.

I've accidentally bought items I didn't want and had to sell them immediately back, that I don't want on a sheet to have to explain "I clicked on the wrong line item" to auditors.
risner is offline   #381
ddufour1395

Old August 22nd, 2013, 08:02 AM
I did not find anything in a search of the forums on this and I am not sure if HeroLabs has the current capability of what I am looking for. If not I would like anyone who is more versed in this software to help a work around for this issue.

The issue: Herolabs makes it easy to scale NPCs (monsters or otherwise) up but it seems the reverse is not true. HD for example seems static with very little ways to reduce the threat these creatures pose. I could weaken them manually using pen and paper but I have herolabs to speed up processes such as this (and it has for many areas).

So is there a way to weaken or lower current levels of stock portfolio NPCs? If this is not possible could a new template be created to give any race/class negative levels, ability reduction, etc? How would the expert users of Herolabs recommend solving this issue.

The goal is to reduce stock portfolio NPCs/monster CR using Herolabs.

Thank you
ddufour1395 is offline   #382
risner

Old August 25th, 2013, 03:57 PM
I'm not sure if it has been requested prior:

The ability to transition from the current context to a bootstrap of the current context by name without going through a foreach loop.
risner is offline   #383
Drizzt1080

Old August 25th, 2013, 04:05 PM
Merge the prestige journal to the xp and gold journal entries, with the check box option to have it show or not. Have the functionality similar to having ammo show up in the weapons section of the character sheet. It is a pain, having to fill out 2 journal entries for the same game session.

Make it easier to swap factions without having to delete journal entries. PFS retired 2 factions with the possibility that more will eventually join them. Shadow Lodge and Lantern Lodge are currently labeled as retired, but the fame and prestige from them do not add to the new/current faction of the character.
Drizzt1080 is offline   #384
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 25th, 2013, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt1080 View Post
Make it easier to swap factions without having to delete journal entries. PFS retired 2 factions with the possibility that more will eventually join them. Shadow Lodge and Lantern Lodge are currently labeled as retired, but the fame and prestige from them do not add to the new/current faction of the character.
The instructions for making this change without needing to delete a faction are in Help...Pathfinder Roleplaying Game FAQ within the program.
Mathias is offline   #385
Dgrm44

Old August 28th, 2013, 12:07 PM
Any plans for the Tactical Console to get some much needed love from the developers in the not too distant future?
Dgrm44 is offline   #386
Aaron

Old August 29th, 2013, 12:31 PM
* shakey shakey *

"Answer unclear, Ask again later"
Aaron is offline   #387
RavenX

Old August 29th, 2013, 12:50 PM
Aaron,

Step away from the magic 8 ball slowly...

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #388
Aaron

Old August 29th, 2013, 01:57 PM
But... but it's magic...
Aaron is offline   #389
chiefweasel

Old August 29th, 2013, 04:34 PM
What changes does it need?

Web site - Cheese Weasel Logistics - www.cheeseweasel.net
Twitter - @CheeseWeaselGMZ
For user created content check out www.d20pfsrd.com and www.cheeseweasel.net
For video demos of Hero Lab go to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChiefweasel?blend=9&ob=5
chiefweasel is offline   #390
Closed Thread