Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Vallaki

Old September 11th, 2017, 12:32 PM
I searched the forums and didn't see anything that addressed this so apologies if it's a redundant topic.

I'm trying to create an Adjustment that offers the users a drop down list of teamwork feats and then bootstraps the feat as a bonus feat while the adjustment is active.

I can display a selection of filtered teamwork feats in the adjust interface, and I know how to flag a bootstrap as ignoring pre-req.

What I can't seem to figure out is how to bootstrap a user selection. It seems the ThingID in the bootstrap content needs to be specific.

Is there a way to do this via an eval script, post user selection?

Thanks for your replies in advance!
Vallaki is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old September 11th, 2017, 12:55 PM
You can't add a pick from an eval script. You could bootstrap multiple feats with mutually exclusive conditions, and then fulfill one of those conditions based on the user's selection, but that would be a chore to add an individual bootstrap and condition for every single teamwork feat (and you'd need to update it every time a new teamwork feat was added).

So, I think your best bet is to have the adjustment bootstrap a configurable, and have that configurable allow the selection of 1 feat (and set the candidate expression for the feats table to only allow teamwork feats).
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote