Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

asvaldson

Old August 11th, 2019, 09:27 PM
Hello, I just wanted to report that the Egoist discipline is adding the lvl 20 Damage Reduction ability at 1st level.
asvaldson is offline   #1701 Reply With Quote
Zan Thrax

Old November 9th, 2019, 01:38 PM
Hey SC, I think I'm missing something with the "add spell to class list" adjustment.

I've made a fey trickster mesmerist, so that I have druid + ranger class list, and took the Fey Spell Lore and Fey Spell Versatility feats. But they're not working with the class, so I used a couple of "Feat, Pre-Req Valid" adjustments to get rid of the errors, and a bunch of "Add Spell to Class Spell List" adjustments for the various spells the two feats should be adding.

But they still don't show up to be selected for spells known.

Any advice?
Zan Thrax is offline   #1702 Reply With Quote
Mergon

Old November 19th, 2019, 09:11 AM
Is there an Eberron Pack for Pathfinder? I am discusted with what WotC did to Eberron in the lasted Source book and am considering moving back to Pathfinder to continue my current Eberron campaign.

Watch your back, Conserve your ammo,
and NEVER cut a deal with a dragon!
Mergon is offline   #1703 Reply With Quote
charlieluce

Old November 19th, 2019, 09:54 AM
The Community Pack contains Eberron material.

Currently Running: Pathfinder Second Edition
Currently Playing:
Pathfinder First Edition, Star Trek Adventures
Former HL Games: D&D 4e & 5e, Mutants & Masterminds 2E & 3E, Savage Worlds
charlieluce is offline   #1704 Reply With Quote
Fr4nkJ43g3r

Old December 7th, 2019, 07:12 PM
I have clearly stumbled onto this amazing depository of .... well amazement.... a bit late.

I seem be failing before even starting though. While following the directions to even gain access to the community servers. I've followed the pdf file instructions from v2016.02.28 but can not seem to make progress. The link I've added as a new source for updates doesn't add anything to the list to download. Have I missed something painfully obvious? I'm just trying to gain access to the gestalt options for character creation.
Fr4nkJ43g3r is offline   #1705 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old December 29th, 2019, 03:48 PM
Hay Shadow, not sure if this is possible, but could we tag creatures that exist in other sources with a tag to make them disappear? One of many examples that creates duplicate creatures in the encounter builder is the Pixie.
Minous is offline   #1706 Reply With Quote
charlieluce

Old December 29th, 2019, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr4nkJ43g3r View Post
I have clearly stumbled onto this amazing depository of .... well amazement.... a bit late.

I seem be failing before even starting though. While following the directions to even gain access to the community servers. I've followed the pdf file instructions from v2016.02.28 but can not seem to make progress. The link I've added as a new source for updates doesn't add anything to the list to download. Have I missed something painfully obvious? I'm just trying to gain access to the gestalt options for character creation.
Did you ever get this resolved? Once you added the d20pfsrd update source and restarted Hero Lab there should be an option for Pathfinder Gestalt (v1.1) near the bottom of the update list.

Currently Running: Pathfinder Second Edition
Currently Playing:
Pathfinder First Edition, Star Trek Adventures
Former HL Games: D&D 4e & 5e, Mutants & Masterminds 2E & 3E, Savage Worlds
charlieluce is offline   #1707 Reply With Quote
asvaldson

Old January 2nd, 2020, 07:18 PM
Has anyone tried to adjust the Martial Artist archetype to the Unchained Monk? and if so, how did it go?
asvaldson is offline   #1708 Reply With Quote
Sarelth

Old January 3rd, 2020, 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr4nkJ43g3r View Post

I find restarting after added a new source helps. You should see it in the list as pathfinder pack, not sure if it highlights it the first run through.

Current Games:
5E Homebrew - DM

Recent Games:
Shadowrun 5E - GM
Pathfinder Homebrew - DM
Curse of Strahd 5E - Player

My HL Files - Birthright, Creatures, and items
Birthright Setting and D20Despot Let me know if it breaks.
Sarelth is offline   #1709 Reply With Quote
TCArknight

Old January 14th, 2020, 08:51 AM
Howdy! An issue I’ve come across is that the Empty Husk race appears on the race list even if there are no supplements included for a character.

Missing the PU source maybe?

Working on -
  • (SWADE) WIP Savage Rifts
  • Savage Rifts (Deluxe): Update link in This post
  • Star Trek Adventures: Update link in This post
TCArknight is offline   #1710 Reply With Quote