Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Nikmal

Old February 6th, 2011, 08:52 PM
I am just curious as to why they have not been done for Hero Labs as of yet or if they will be in the future anytime soon. I know that some of the things from the adventure paths have been added such as weapons and items but that is about it.. all of which is fairly minor when the Bestiary is fairly major as a DM/Player of these paths.

Even if I have to pay for these I would love to see them done soon if it is an option
Nikmal is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Nikmal

Old February 9th, 2011, 03:34 AM
no response at all???
Nikmal is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Lawful_g
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 9th, 2011, 04:04 AM
I am confused sir, there are beastiaries separate from the Beastiary 1 and 2 that are already in HL? I had never heard of ones specific to each adventure path... or do you just mean the various custom monsters included in the various adventure modules?
Lawful_g is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Nikmal

Old February 9th, 2011, 04:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawful_g View Post
I am confused sir, there are beastiaries separate from the Beastiary 1 and 2 that are already in HL? I had never heard of ones specific to each adventure path... or do you just mean the various custom monsters included in the various adventure modules?
At the end of each adventure path (not including the AP's before the Council of Thieves because of the issues with them being D20 is all) there is a section labeled bestiary, in each of the bestiaries there are about 4-5 creatures there.

I think it would be nice to have these included in the hero labs software.
Nikmal is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
overfiend_87

Old February 10th, 2011, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawful_g View Post
At the last few pack pages of every AP there is a Bestiary section as the monsters in the AP are usually unique to the AP and don't show up in the bestiary, however some of them are old and need converting which many people have been doing here online: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/fan...dventure-paths

This is the perfect place to look up monsters that are in the APs that have been converted by others like myself. The fluff text behind them is interesting too.
overfiend_87 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
NeoFax

Old March 29th, 2011, 06:37 AM
I checked both cheese weasel's site and d20pfsrd and cannot find any monsters from the back of any AP. Does Lone Wolf plan to do these?
NeoFax is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
chava

Old March 29th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Many of the earlier AP bestiarys are already in Hero Lab - just make sure that the specific AP is checked.

The more recent ones (like Serpent's Skull) you have to A) make them yourself, B) wait til a user sends a .user file to ShadowChemosh, C) wait until one of the very busy mods has time.
chava is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
NeoFax

Old March 30th, 2011, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chava View Post
Many of the earlier AP bestiarys are already in Hero Lab - just make sure that the specific AP is checked.

The more recent ones (like Serpent's Skull) you have to A) make them yourself, B) wait til a user sends a .user file to ShadowChemosh, C) wait until one of the very busy mods has time.
Not a single one is done from Legacy of Fire - Jackal's Price, nor is most of the non Paizo creatures actually in the book like Eye of the Deep and Jackalwere are done. I don't have a problem with doing them myself, I just wanted to know if they were going to be done or done already. Also, thanks CheeseWeasel I am more than appreciative for your work and the rest of the community here!
NeoFax is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
chiefweasel

Old February 9th, 2011, 04:29 AM
This is on my list as i go through the Kingmaker Path. we just finished book 2 in my group. It is slow going since Piazo didnt use their own materials as sources. i hope to have a big leap forward on this project in the next few weeks though.

Web site - Cheese Weasel Logistics - www.cheeseweasel.net
Twitter - @CheeseWeaselGMZ
For user created content check out www.d20pfsrd.com and www.cheeseweasel.net
For video demos of Hero Lab go to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChiefweasel?blend=9&ob=5
chiefweasel is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Zandari

Old February 9th, 2011, 07:13 AM
You didn't happen to do the Grimstalker did you? I found myself just this week wishing I could pull up the Grimstalker in Hero Lab.

It seems a necromancer in my party thought it would be fun to make a fast zombie out of the GS and have him follow them around.
Zandari is offline   #10 Reply With Quote