Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

adzling

Old April 26th, 2016, 07:20 AM
So I'm trying to create a custom cargo pod for the GMC armadillo for one of my players.

Trouble is I can't seem to get it to work like previous custom items have.

1). Tried creating a vehicle item from scratch but it won't show up in hero lab for some reason.

2). I tried adding the tag that indicates it's an Armadillo Cargo Pod ("Cargo Pod" from "integral mods" drop down), still won't show up.

3). made sure to add it to a source (rigger 5.0) and when that failed added it to user content source, still no dice.

Any pointers on creating a custom Cargo Pod for the GMC Armadillo that can itself be customized using the vehicle customization rules?

thanks

Last edited by adzling; April 26th, 2016 at 07:46 AM.
adzling is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
adzling

Old April 27th, 2016, 06:15 AM
<bump> any pointers on this Matthias? thanks
adzling is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 28th, 2016, 10:32 AM
Sorry, I "borrowed" Mathias to help out with another release this week, so he hasn't had time to check the Shadowrun forums. He should be back on Monday, so he'll hopefully get back to you earlier next week. Sorry for the delay!
Colen is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
adzling

Old April 29th, 2016, 05:49 AM
;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colen View Post
Sorry, I "borrowed" Mathias to help out with another release this week, so he hasn't had time to check the Shadowrun forums. He should be back on Monday, so he'll hopefully get back to you earlier next week. Sorry for the delay!
adzling is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 2nd, 2016, 09:42 AM
To add a new option to the Armadillo, you'll need to to go the Equipment tab, and make a copy of "Interchangable Bed", and set it to be a replacement of the existing one. Then add an item to the array of options for that mod, and then set up your scripts and bootstraps to handle any changes that need to be applied.
Mathias is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
adzling

Old May 2nd, 2016, 11:05 AM
hmm ok thanks for this Matthias.

Looking at it another way what if I wanted to create a new vehicle that had no drive train or other equipment.

Just a an empty "vehicle" that could be be modded using the vehicle mod process?

(our rigger wants to create a cargo container to go on the back of an armadillo but modded out with various vehicle mods).

thanks
adzling is offline   #6 Reply With Quote