Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

McTaff

Old July 14th, 2023, 01:41 AM
I hate to say it, but finding products on the Hero Lab (Classic/Hybrid) page is an excerise in futility.

I cannot find Inner Sea Magic anywhere - leading me to believe that it is not there - but worse still, you cannot search for a specific module with a search function and find in what package it would be located.

A series of titles exist but it takes several clicks to find out what's contained within, and it's simply a text dump; not even a bulleted list. Not exactly a user friendly interface!

Is there any word on when/where Inner Sea Magic will hit the store? Been wanting to use a class archetype in my game, but we have a failry strict rule that unless it's in Hero Lab (and also approved by the DM once it's there) then it's not allowed.

"Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult"
McTaff is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old July 14th, 2023, 02:01 AM
It looks like they've removed all PF1 content.

The only option I get after I've selected "pathfinder 1st edition" in the left column is a single license enhancement for £9.99.

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Donations gratefully received via Patreon, Ko-Fi or Paypal
Farling is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old July 14th, 2023, 02:05 AM
Oh wait. I selected "Classic" in https://www.lonewolfdevel.com/Products/Hero-Lab when I should have selected "Hybrid" then I see more options.

But I can't find any individual modules there.

I guess they don't want to sell any more Classic stuff.

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Donations gratefully received via Patreon, Ko-Fi or Paypal
Farling is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old July 14th, 2023, 03:42 AM
Inner Sea Magic appears to be part of Campaign Setting #6 PF1 which is contained within Campaign Setting Bundle #1 PF1.
Sendric is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old July 14th, 2023, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farling View Post
Oh wait. I selected "Classic" in https://www.lonewolfdevel.com/Products/Hero-Lab when I should have selected "Hybrid" then I see more options.

But I can't find any individual modules there.

I guess they don't want to sell any more Classic stuff.
FWIW, I see the modules I haven't purchased but only when I'm logged in. They don't show while not logged in, even if you limit it to Modules, and when logged in you never see things you've already purchased.

Parody is offline   #5 Reply With Quote