Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
DonTuel

Old October 10th, 2018, 11:48 AM
It was suggested by support that I would be able to find ample assistance with an output issue in Pathfinder. Here is the quote from support: "I'm afraid we here in support are in a bad position to help diagnose and troubleshoot custom User files, however I do believe you will likely be able to find ample assistance on our Forums. I'm sorry I cannot be of more direct technical assistance personally."

The issue is (copied from the support ticket #231727):
I'm making some changes to my home brew for Pathfinder and ran into an output bug.

I've added a class that is similar to the Sorcerer, but one of the changes was to limit 0 level spells. They can only cast twice the number of 1st level spells. I've placed the appropriate number in the 0 level column for Spells Cast Per Level and unchecked the Unlimited 0-level Spells check box.

On the Statblock column and the Output Hero Statblock it displays: 0 (at will); and on the printed output, under Spells & Powers, it displays: 0th (at will).

If you go to the Spells tab it displays: 12 Lvl 0 spells left (and all the functionality is correct) and the Class tab displays Lvl0: 6/6 12/day.
DonTuel is offline   #1 Reply With Quote