Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Diaz Ex Machina

Old April 21st, 2022, 12:50 PM
Ok, this is more of a pet peeve of mine rather than an actual issue with the editor.
Have you ever noticed how in the starting splash art the pictures for "Adventure" and "Evolve" are somewhat swapped? Let me show you:

Why should a egghead in a laboratory be a good "Adventure" depiction, while a literal adventurer is beside him as a clear example of "Evolve"? This makes zero sense to me, those two pictures should be swapped, and I'm sick of keeping my mouth shut to avoid the anger of the Gods.
So my question is: is there some way to edit this splash art? Where can I find it among the program files?
Thank you in advance for your time and help, and for putting up with my weirdness.
Diaz Ex Machina is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old April 21st, 2022, 08:02 PM
It's a resource in the executable. You'd have to use a resource editor to modify the .exe itself.

Parody is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
ploturo

Old April 21st, 2022, 09:10 PM
In the Mac version, you can open the application package and find it in the Resources folder (as bitmap9200.tif).

As Parody mentioned, it's more complicated on the PC version.
ploturo is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Diaz Ex Machina

Old April 21st, 2022, 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parody View Post
It's a resource in the executable. You'd have to use a resource editor to modify the .exe itself.
Thank you for the info. Sadly I'm not that good with GIMP to edit the image myself. I'm doomed to live in a deeply flawed universe, it seems.
Diaz Ex Machina is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Azhrei

Old April 22nd, 2022, 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diaz Ex Machina View Post
Thank you for the info. Sadly I'm not that good with GIMP to edit the image myself. I'm doomed to live in a deeply flawed universe, it seems.
If this is as flawed as your universe gets, consider yourself lucky.

My universe is much worse.
Azhrei is offline   #5 Reply With Quote