Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warmachine & Hordes

Notices

JimP

Send a message via AIM to JimP Send a message via MSN to JimP Send a message via Yahoo to JimP

Old January 7th, 2009, 04:03 PM
I would really like to help get these files up to date.

Is there anything I can do?

Let me know.

Kindest Regards,

JimP
JimP is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
athos.caru

Old February 11th, 2009, 03:10 PM
the last post in Oct 2008 said that you will be getting the legend book and in Jan 2009 there was a post to offer help - now it is feb 2009 - I am also offering to help in getting the Legends book in to the file. I heard that next month the new Hordes book will be out and I would like to see that the Legends done before that.

thanks Athos
athos.caru is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
winged_human

Send a message via AIM to winged_human Send a message via MSN to winged_human Send a message via Yahoo to winged_human

Old February 19th, 2009, 09:47 AM
well, the butcher hasn't posted here since October 2008, and for those of you who are up to date in WM/H news you know MKII will be out 1stQ 2010. I'd like to get this file as up to date as possible.

Butcher if you're out there please contact me via PM or in the threads and let us know you still have an active interest in this file.

I will wait until March 2, 2009 to receive some type of response before I pick up this file and begin correcting bugs/updating it to reflect the current status of WM/Hordes.

Anyone who has experience in moding AB datafiles please get ahold of me as I will take all the help I can get, Anyone else out there who is willing to test the new datafile and report bugs/missing parts keep an eye out for the new and improved WM/Hordes Datafiles.
winged_human is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
athos.caru

Old March 21st, 2009, 05:34 AM
With March almost over and, with no update in sight for Warmachine or Hordes. Any info. on when the files will be updated?
athos.caru is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
winged_human

Send a message via AIM to winged_human Send a message via MSN to winged_human Send a message via Yahoo to winged_human

Old March 22nd, 2009, 07:12 PM
Athos,
I know how frustrating it can be when the data file is not updated, but I'm doing the best I can. I lost my HDD and lost part of my files so I need to reuild them. Also understand that I have a new child, am the head gaming chair of my local con, and have been working 12 hour days.

I am sorry for the latency in getting the updated files out, but I promise you that I am doing my best to get them done quickly.
winged_human is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
Larkin Vain

Old July 9th, 2009, 03:28 PM
Hi there, just wondering if you still plan do update this file. Thank you.
Larkin Vain is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
thebutcher
Volunteer Data File Author

Old November 12th, 2009, 09:00 AM
Legends is complete and MKII translation is underway!

You'll need to PM me with an email address for the files though, I'm not sure what's happening with the AB file storage at the moment.

Cheers!
The Butcher

Warmachine/Hordes ('Retired' Confrontation and AT-43) Army Builder Author.
Magic the Gathering Card Vault Author.
thebutcher is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
thebutcher

Old January 29th, 2010, 11:48 AM
Greetings!

After a long delay for various reasons, I've released the Warmachine Prime MK II update file. I have been careful not to change anything that would make the MK I file unusable for those that wish to not make the move to MK II. This was done without the need to create an entirely new set of files.

All 'casters, 'jacks, Solos and Units in the Prime MK II rulebook are present and usable in the MK II file. Also, the new damage grids have made their debut, which should make the files even better. These grids are present for both MK I and MK II.

I've made it through converting a large chunk of the PDF Privateer Press released in advance of the Prime MK II book. It's not completed, which is why I haven't enabled anything beside what was in the Prime MK II book. One of the reasons the conversion hasn't taken much time is the PDF itself. MUCH easier to copy/paste than typing all that in by hand.

So, start building armies already!
Let me know on these boards what's not working and what functionality is missing. I am thinking of making a "minimalist" version that would leave out everything extraneous from the print outs. But, that's not happening right away.

Cheers
Great gaming!
The Butcher

thebutcher is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
thebutcher

Old February 12th, 2010, 11:51 AM
Warmachine 3.1 is now up!

The translation to MK II of the Legends book and the Armies of Warmachine: Pirates of the Broken Coast is, I am happy to say, completed!

I have started work on the Superiority book and have already completed the Warjacks. I hope to have the whole book finished by next weekend (21st Feb).

Cheers!
The Butcher

thebutcher is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
thebutcher

Old February 22nd, 2010, 05:26 PM
Version 3.2 is up and ready for mass consumption!
I've started in on Apotheosis already, so expect that soon. I'm thinking somewhere around the second half of March to have everything done.

Cheers and great gaming!
The Butcher

thebutcher is offline   #30 Reply With Quote