Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Authoring Kit

Notices

RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 27th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Just a quick update, I do have something I need to repair in these files before I can even consider releasing them. Otherwise I'll see a million bug reports over the error message that is popping up when people try using it. I will see what I can do about it in the coming weeks.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #101 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old July 27th, 2017, 08:17 PM
You are the Man RavenX
jbearwillis is offline   #102 Reply With Quote
Lexin

Send a message via Skype™ to Lexin

Old July 28th, 2017, 03:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenX View Post
I will see what I can do about it in the coming weeks.
Thank you! Glad to see I'm not the only person still using 2nd edition D&D.

--
Lexin

GM from Gwynedd, Wales - seriously old school - playing RPGs since 1980!

Tools: Realm Works, HeroLab, Campaign Cartographer 3+
Lexin is offline   #103 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old July 28th, 2017, 04:07 PM
I still run 2e, and kind of prefer 2e to 5e honestly. I just am too far along in the Exalted data at this point to drop it and turn my attention to a different data set at the moment.

I literally only need to get a handful of things implemented in the Exalted data and its structure files are finished. The current structure files as is will support most character builds once the data has been added. Lunars, Alchemicals and Akuma are all I have left to do on data structure. The actual data entry, that will take awhile to finish, but I get some minions to assist on that end if I need to.

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #104 Reply With Quote
MToscan

Send a message via ICQ to MToscan Send a message via MSN to MToscan

Old November 15th, 2017, 11:47 PM
Hello.
Any news on this 2E implementation?
MToscan is offline   #105 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old November 23rd, 2017, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MToscan View Post
Hello.
Any news on this 2E implementation?
I've still got a bit of work left to do on them, sorry. I will post when I have time to work on it.

RavenX is offline   #106 Reply With Quote
MToscan

Send a message via ICQ to MToscan Send a message via MSN to MToscan

Old March 11th, 2018, 10:39 AM
Updates?
MToscan is offline   #107 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old March 12th, 2018, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MToscan View Post
Updates?
If I haven't posted any, then no. I usually post updates on what I am doing. This file isn't anywhere near ready yet and I don't know when I will have it done, but I will post when I start hammering on it again.

I am not 100% healthy either, I code when I have free time, and usually for a system I am actively running. I will get to this when I get to it. I don't have a lot of free time right now either.

Last edited by RavenX; March 12th, 2018 at 02:02 PM.
RavenX is offline   #108 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old May 28th, 2018, 04:46 PM
I just want to state right now that I coded this file "For Personal Use" only. I don't intend to distribute it. I don't have the IP rights and I doubt WotC is going to allow me to do so. There is no OGL for 2e or any of the old school game systems. If you want an old school file I'd suggest you start scratch building it yourselves as I will not be distributing the finished file to you guys. I'm sorry to say this but without the publisher's permission you won't get any datafiles out of me for your use. Everything I code I do under personal use, which gives me a lot of latitude in what I can do and get away with. Distribution of the work is not allowed under personal use so I won't be able to get away with it without permission.

RavenX is offline   #109 Reply With Quote