Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Fatgoatee

Old April 28th, 2017, 03:04 PM
I have been a user of Army Builder and just recently started using Hero Lab. I am trying to add in a custom Bard college for a friend of mine. Its a simple homebrew that adds in 3 dances, skirmish (from the 3.5 scout), and a charisma based unarmored defense.

Now the dances I have figured out how to add in by modifying the existing community UA bard file and I think I can do the skirmish. My only issue is the unarmored defense.

Ideally I would like to see how the current unarmored defense entry is set up and then just copy and modify it but I can't since it is part of the main 5e SRD data and not a COM pack.

If that is not possible can some one give me an idea of how unarmored defense would be setup so I can do it myself. Also I'd like to see Sneak Attack also as it would be a better base to do skirmish instead of the Venomous Blades ability of the College of Whispers UA.

Thank you ahead of time.
Fatgoatee is offline   #1 Reply With Quote