Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

wynlyndd

Old November 2nd, 2019, 09:28 AM
I recently came back to 5e after a hiatus to evaluate Pathfinder 2E. I fired up my character sheet on my iPad to play my old character and I for the life of me couldn't remember what languages I spoke nor could I find them via the iPad interface. I had to wait until I got home to fire up the HLC on my desktop but how do I see them via the iPad?

Edit: Okay it was a dumb question doubly because I had also changed to a newer iPad and hadn't activated my iPad license on the newer iPad. So I can now edit via the iPad and so see languages. But the question still remains, how does one see languages via the "Play" tab or if they are one of my PCs that I created their character sheet via my HLC and they are just trying to use an iPad to view it?

Last edited by wynlyndd; November 2nd, 2019 at 10:04 AM.
wynlyndd is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Brolthemighty

Old November 12th, 2019, 03:54 AM
Honestly I've had the same question for a while lol. I end up just going back to the creation tabs to see them. Still no idea where they are on the iPad Play tab.
Brolthemighty is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mergon

Old November 12th, 2019, 10:33 AM
Languages are usually handled via the skills tab.

Watch your back, Conserve your ammo,
and NEVER cut a deal with a dragon!
Mergon is offline   #3 Reply With Quote