Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Twowolves

Old April 9th, 2010, 11:37 AM
Sorry, I meant the trait. Everything being equal (just deleting the trait and re-adding it), the trait made my climb, swim and ride skills get worse by 1 point, not better.

(If it helps, it was a Pathfinder Society character (only optional toggle hit), level 1, as I described. His traits were Armor Expert and Vengeful (Taldor). He was a Bard 1, 17 str, no ranks in climb, swim or ride, chain shirt, heavy wooden shield, 10 dex, and the total skill mod for climb, swim and ride were -4. When I deleted the Armor Expert trait, they all went to -3.)

EDIT: I just tried it with a demo version at work. Adding skills before selecting the trait gave no benefit. Adding the trait didn't change the numbers in either the skills tab nor the armor tab. Unequiping the armor (with the trait in effect) and then re-equiping it gave the right numbers on the armor tab, but had no effect at all on the skills tab. In any case, this is a different issue than what I was seeing in my portfolio at home. Right now, with the demo at work, I can't get the Armor Expert Trait to give any benefit with chain shirt + hvy wooden shield.

Last edited by Twowolves; April 9th, 2010 at 11:49 AM.
Twowolves is offline   #51 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 9th, 2010, 11:17 PM
The magic weapon Venom Dagger(thingid iDagVenom) shows in Tracked Resources that it can be used twice per day, but the description for the item says once per day.

The stranger part is I see that its marked in the editor as 1 for "Total Charges" so I don't know why its showing up as two...
ShadowChemosh is offline   #52 Reply With Quote
FifthWanderer

Old April 10th, 2010, 05:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
This is incorrect - arArmorChk is stored on the armor as a negative number. Are you looking at this from the perspective of the editor? There the ACP is displayed as a positive number, but the field value that's calculated from what you enter in the editor is negative.
I was looking at it from the editor's perspective. My apologies. Perhaps it's a timing issue?
FifthWanderer is offline   #53 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old April 11th, 2010, 06:37 PM
The magic item "Amulet of Mighty Fists" (Thingid ioAmFists1 to 5) only applies its bonus to unarmed attacks and does not apply the bonus to any natural weapons. This is a needed now that Eidolon can wear them and have natural attacks.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #54 Reply With Quote
Tuvadine

Old April 15th, 2010, 02:37 PM
Made an Elven Fighter (6)/ Wizard (1)/ Arcane Archer (5) and when I go to purchase an Elven Curve Blade it tells me I am not proficient with that weapon. I haven't checked with any other setup to see if its just that one or not. And Fighter was the first class I picked. Thank you.
Tuvadine is offline   #55 Reply With Quote