Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Twowolves

Old November 14th, 2008, 01:41 PM
Still doesn't work right. I have to open the program in d20, then from there open a M&M portfolio in order to get into the M&M side of the program.

At this point, the only thing I can think of is SP3 for XP. I guess I can re-uninstall it and download the demo from the official website, then do the updates and re-enter my license number. Also, I haven't updated with today's files, so I'll do that first.

Thanks for your help!
Twowolves is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 27th, 2008, 03:38 AM
At 02:41 PM 11/14/2008, you wrote:
Quote:
Still doesn't work right. I have to open the program in d20, then from there open a M&M portfolio in order to get into the M&M side of the program.

At this point, the only thing I can think of is SP3 for XP. I guess I can re-uninstall it and download the demo from the official website, then do the updates and re-enter my license number. Also, I haven't updated with today's files, so I'll do that first.

Thanks for your help!
Please see if the new V2.3b update continues having all the same problems. I can't think of any reason why you should be experiencing this problem, so I don't even know what to suggest you try. I'm hoping that there was something strange within the last release that caused the problem.

If the problem persists with V2.3b, I'd like you to try a few of the older versions of the product. I'm curious whether this problem has been introduced at some point due to some changes we made somewhere along the line. If we can determine a release that didn't have this problem and then a subsequent release that does have the problem, we can then look at what changed between those two releases for clues.

Let me know if the problem persists with V2.3b and I can provide links to older versions that you can try.
rob is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Twowolves

Old December 4th, 2008, 05:22 PM
I just downloaded the latest patch and M&M loads perfectly! Dunno what the cause of the issue was before, but this patch took care of it.

Thanks for all your help!
Twowolves is offline   #13 Reply With Quote