Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

T17robin

Old August 26th, 2008, 03:30 PM
Hi!

Last week, I sent an e-mail to the HL support staff. I purchased the Green Ronin M&M data package for my licenced HL. I can no longer access the e-mail account that I gave at the time, which I was unaware of when I was purchasing the license. I was easily able to switch over the HL D20 License, but I did not have access to the e-mail to access the license info for the M&M License to activate it, so it is in limbo.

I was planning on using the License to create character sheets for a M&M one shot I am running in 2 weeks.

I was wondering if support is down?
T17robin is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 29th, 2008, 03:28 PM
At 04:30 PM 8/26/2008, you wrote:
Quote:
Last week, I sent an e-mail to the HL support staff. I purchased the Green Ronin M&M data package for my licenced HL. I can no longer access the e-mail account that I gave at the time, which I was unaware of when I was purchasing the license. I was easily able to switch over the HL D20 License, but I did not have access to the e-mail to access the license info for the M&M License to activate it, so it is in limbo.

I was planning on using the License to create character sheets for a M&M one shot I am running in 2 weeks.

I was wondering if support is down?
Please see my separate post on the recent technical issues we've been having with support.

Just to make sure something is clear. If you purchased an additional data package for HL, then you will *not* get a separate license. You *existing* license is modified on our server to grant access to the new material. So you'll need to go to the License menu and select the Re-Activate License Wizard so that HL gets the updated information locally. Once you do that, you should have access to the new content, regardless of whether the email address is still valid for you or not.

If the email address is no longer accessible to you, please also change the email address associated with your license to something new that *does* work. That way, if you lose your license number and need it re-sent to you, it can all be done automatically whenever you need it. :-)
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote