Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

kurseteller

Old February 2nd, 2019, 09:35 PM
It Here is the link to my google drive.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wPo...w?usp=drivesdk

It’s named Silent Twinblade, I’m trying out various Mythic, gestalt, and templates with him.

Thank you.

Last edited by kurseteller; February 2nd, 2019 at 10:55 PM.
kurseteller is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old February 3rd, 2019, 02:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurseteller View Post
It Here is the link to my google drive.
That requires both a Google/gmail account to sign in AND you need to then give permission. It will be so much easier if you attach a copy of the portfolio to a forum post so that people can see what is happening. Or send a copy of the portfolio to support with a description of your problem.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
kurseteller

Old February 3rd, 2019, 03:08 PM
Okay. I’m working from mi IPAD and Iphone right now. I’ll copy paste from my PC next.
kurseteller is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
kurseteller

Old February 4th, 2019, 11:51 PM
Here is my character. Sorry it took so long. Thank you.
Attached Files
File Type: email Silent Twinblade Lvl 18a.por (265.7 KB, 3 views)
kurseteller is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old February 5th, 2019, 02:46 AM
I loaded your file and I don't see any skills missing. I can add/remove skill ranks without a problem. What skills did you remove? Can you put them back by clicking on "Add Craft, Knowledge, Perform & Profession Skills" at the bottom of the skills? (Those are the only skills you should be able to delete.)
I don't have all the sources you do, and you have so many active its possible that some of them don't work properly with each other. I'd send a copy of your por file to support, and include details as to what problems you are having.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 5th, 2019, 08:15 AM
Next time you're reporting a bug, please make sure that in your initial report, you include major ways you've changed the way the system you're using works. In this case, you have the "Background Skills" rules from Pathfinder Unchained active, so that changes the way the skills are being handled by the program - it means that there are two different skill tables, and different skills belong on each table.

One thing I do see - knowledge (religion) and knowledge (nobility) are on your background skills table, entered by adding knowledge (other) and then renaming it. Knowledge (religion) should be an adventuring skill, not a background skill, and there's a real version of knowledge (nobility) that you can select on the background skills table, instead of using knowledge (other).

But in order to know what bug you're encountering, you'll need to be specific about what skill you were working with - what did you delete, and then couldn't add back in?

And one thing you can check for yourself - did you perhaps delete the skill from the adventuring skills list, and now, you'll need to add it back in on the background skills list? That might be the case if you started working on your character, and then turned on the background skill rules - some skills that belong in background might already have been present in adventuring.
Mathias is online now   #16 Reply With Quote