Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

zarlor

Old March 13th, 2013, 06:01 PM
Fixed in v1.1
Fixed a couple of errors on ammunition weights.
Bootstrapped a Sloop for the Captain Edge.
Combined the two sources under one section in sources to make them easier to see together.

As usual if anyone has any problems or find any errors please do let me know. I can usually get these fixed up pretty quick .

EDIT:
Fixed in v 1.2
remove wpSickle from the precludes to prevent the error some folks were getting who didn't have the appropriate Companions file.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)

Last edited by zarlor; March 14th, 2013 at 03:31 AM. Reason: v1.2 fix notes added
zarlor is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
THX472

Old March 13th, 2013, 06:48 PM
I get an error when opening the Savage Worlds game system.

The data files could not be loaded due to errors...

The following errors occurred:
Preclude - Reference to non-existent thing 'wpSickle'

The only reference I can find to wpSickle across my installed data files is in PotSM.user
THX472 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
The GIT!

Old March 13th, 2013, 07:41 PM
I'm having this problem as well and it's stopping the rest of the files from loading correctly. I've had to remove the PotSM completely just so I can access the rest of the Savage Worlds files
The GIT! is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old March 13th, 2013, 07:42 PM
LoL zarlor you did the same thing I did in my first release of High-Space. wpSickle I believe is in the Fantasy companion, I think we need to have CapeCrusader preclude it so we don't make that same mistake again.
jbearwillis is online now   #4 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 13th, 2013, 08:22 PM
Lenny, the preclude for wpSickle needs to be removed from Pirates... It's from the Super Powers Companion, oddly enough. One of the stock super villains uses one, and the stats are there.
CapedCrusader is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old March 13th, 2013, 10:04 PM
Wow I would of never guessed that one. Who knew lol
jbearwillis is online now   #6 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old March 14th, 2013, 03:30 AM
I know how to fix it, Caped! Darned Companion stuff is always throwing me for a loop...

BTW, that also means wpSickle really needs to be set up as "Standard Gear". Same for wpMace and wpScythe.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #7 Reply With Quote