Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - World of Darkness

Notices

Caligo

Old December 14th, 2007, 10:34 AM
I was just wondering what the plan was for adding more coverage to the current 3 books and whether this was going to require purchasing extra lisences for each and every book added?

Obviously the more complete the data that you can use the more useful it becomes.

thanks.
Caligo is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 19th, 2007, 06:06 PM
At 11:34 AM 12/14/2007, you wrote:
Quote:
I was just wondering what the plan was for adding more coverage to the current 3 books and whether this was going to require purchasing extra lisences for each and every book added?
We're definitely planning to add material from additional books. In fact, one of the things planned is a data package consisting of all the published covenants - and probably all the bloodlines as well. We're currently discussing with White Wolf whether to focus on this next or do something else that is more important. You can offer your recommendations in a separate thread entitled "What Next?".

There *will* be an additional cost for the supplemental material. We'll be bundling up a bunch of books into a single purchase, such as the package described above. The price will depend on the amount of material included in a particular package, but our target is the $15-$20 range for each package.
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
FifthWanderer
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 19th, 2007, 07:53 PM
I'd like to see the base books from other games supported first before you expand the support for Requiem.

I'm not too keen on the idea of you charging for supplemental material, but I can understand why you're doing it. After all, you have to pay someone to sit there and build the files.
FifthWanderer is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Caligo

Old December 20th, 2007, 03:10 AM
and you probably have to pay White Wolf for the right to do it.
Caligo is offline   #4 Reply With Quote