Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

jbearwillis

Old March 28th, 2013, 06:40 AM
Well I'm almost done with the High-Space Fleet Manual and then I will send it off to CapeCrusader and John at Lone Wolf for the checking process to be released as an Official Release through Herolab.

So I thought I would share what the character sheet will look like for the Starships.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mjollnir (Sprint Trader).jpg (424.6 KB, 14 views)
jbearwillis is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old March 28th, 2013, 07:30 AM
LOL, good thing I put up this sneak peek - I saw that one of the edges was placing a number to the # per Lifepod, which shouldn't be there because I didn't pick the Lifepod edge. It happened to be a tag left on the edge in question. So I removed it and now it is corrected.
jbearwillis is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old March 28th, 2013, 08:29 AM
That's looking really good. Hell of a job getting those replacements in to make all of that work together!

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old March 28th, 2013, 08:40 AM
Thanks to you, and SeeleyOne, with all your questions and new ways of doing things and Cape, and Mathias answering our questions, helped see this almost to fruition. So this will go out to all who helped with questions and pushed this system to the point of breaking it. LOL, Thank you all.
jbearwillis is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old March 31st, 2013, 02:52 PM
Well I think I'm pretty much done, except for the wild card edge. I will have to tinker with it awhile to see if I can get it to work right. I will probably be sending it off to John and CapeCrusader tomorrow. Here is a finished Starship and it's shuttle. It's the Legendary Starship "Shatter-Star" and it's shuttle "DaggerStar", Piloted by the infamous Captain Lothean Trilithess.

I will explain how some of the Starship herolab creation works when I get the ok from the Wolf Lair.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DaggerStar - Main.pdf (483.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: pdf Shatter-Star Main.pdf (415.3 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by jbearwillis; March 31st, 2013 at 03:15 PM.
jbearwillis is offline   #5 Reply With Quote