Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Sendric

Old August 29th, 2012, 05:02 AM
As reported in the community bug thread:

Phylactery of Undead Turning is incorrectly listed as a Neck slot, should be Head slot.
Sendric is offline   #211
Sendric

Old September 4th, 2012, 05:04 AM
As reported in the community bug thread:

The portable hole for d20 system does not seem to be a container or for some reason I just can't add items to it.

Editor's Note: The portable hole is not set as a container. It is also missing the code to ignore weight for items placed inside it.
Sendric is offline   #212
Sendric

Old September 17th, 2012, 07:58 AM
The "Removed Class Skills" option in the class variant does not remove class skills.
Sendric is offline   #213
EmptyEternity

Old September 26th, 2012, 03:38 AM
I have a sorcer that I have taken levels of Dragon Disciple. I have added the +1 to levels, but it is giving me the error that I have to assign it to a spell class. I cannot find where I need to go to do that, and it is not adding the levels to my spells per day for those levels.

Is this some kind of bug? Any help would be appreciated.
EmptyEternity is offline   #214
Sendric

Old September 26th, 2012, 05:17 AM
Yes, it looks like there's a core bug here. When setting up a class with extra spell levels, there's an option for "Extra Spell Instead?" that is checked for the Dragon Disciple. It appears this option is not quite implemented correctly. Unfortunately, I'm not sure there's a way to work around that issue. If it wasn't already reported, I'll add it to the bug report thread. In the meantime, you can use the spells known adjustment to add a bonus spell to the appropriate level. This won't get rid of your validation error, but it might be the best you can do right now.
Sendric is offline   #215
Sendric

Old September 26th, 2012, 05:20 AM
The bonus spell for the Dragon Disciple prestige class isn't getting added properly. When selected, there is a validation error message asking you to choose a class to add the spell to. There is no method available for choosing that class so no spell slot is ever added. This appears to be a bug with the "Extra Spell Instead?" feature. There should be a drop down to choose which class to add the bonus spell to.
Sendric is offline   #216
Romaq

Old September 29th, 2012, 01:53 AM
I triple checked my version#, and it is not the same as the sticky thread here so I'll simply start a new thread with the correct version. I apologize if this is not correct.

When printing my Journal, it looks like the game date fields are not shifted correctly.

-> Date in game: 0597/05/13
-> Date printed: 5970/51/30

I didn't do any further testing to see how it's all wrapped, likely a slip of the code and hopefully trivial to fix. Thank you!
Romaq is offline   #217
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 29th, 2012, 11:23 AM
FYI their are multiple versions when dealing with Hero Lab as you have the application (ie .exe) and the data sets (ie d20, Shadowrun, Pathfinder). These have different versions. So currently the d20 data set is v3.14 but Hero Lab the program is running at 4.0c.

Same as Pathfinder is running currently at v7.1 but Hero Lab the program is still running 4.0c.

Just an FYI is all about the version information.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #218
Romaq

Old September 29th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Thank you for the clarification. I suspect this is a bug in the app and not the data set, but I can't be sure. I'm using the updated d20 data set, I just purchased this Friday morning.
Romaq is offline   #219
Sendric

Old November 15th, 2012, 10:04 AM
There are two spells showing up in the Cleric spell list that I think are from one of the Pathfinder sources. The problem is that they are showing up without any Pathfinder sources being checked:

Dream Feast (sPFClr1000)
Traveling Dream (sPFClr4000)

I don't know which source they are from exactly. I do think, though, that they probably aren't sourced correctly if they are showing up without any PF sources being checked. If anyone knows differently, let me know.

Note: There may be other spells like this, but I haven't made it through all the spell lists yet. If I find others, I will post them.
Sendric is offline   #220
Closed Thread