Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

gcpeart

Old July 5th, 2012, 11:17 AM
I am trying to add the effects of having selected the Eldritch Heritage feat through the adjustments mechanism.

I've selected for my character the arcane blood line and would like to add a familiar at CL-2. So I've done some light forays into the editor, but Have come up with a lot of obviously missing bits.

So, I've created an adjustment, and added the boot strap cWizFam.

Seemed like the pace to start, and the eval script for cWizFam spit out a ton of errors, all seem to reference "Linkage pick "table" not located for current context" ...

So I expect I need to add a field "table" but I'm kind of lost from there. I also can't actually find cWizFam to read what it does, which is usually how i start (see how it works and copy.)

Help/Suggestions/Etc?

I am a software developer, so I imagine one I learn this stuff I will be golden, but I thrive on examples, and I'm going a little beyond the normal "hello world" to start.
gcpeart is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
gcpeart

Old July 5th, 2012, 12:36 PM
"progress"

Well I was able to add cArcFamil to the adjustment and that worked, but now I'm trying to add all the other fun stuff like touch spells through familiar.

I get a issue finding the fields cTotalLev. I tried to define in for the adjustment but I got an error indicating that I was trying to declare a field that wasn't in the compset. From the wiki I gather that the compset in question is the "adjustment" compset. So I took a step back and figured if I created a Class Abilitiy that had all the bits I wanted and added that as a bootstrap to the adjustment it would inherit the compset from Class Ability. Alas I seem to be mistaken.

Any suggestions where I point my troubleshooting next?
gcpeart is offline   #2 Reply With Quote