Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Starfinder
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Rangefinder

Old January 15th, 2019, 10:28 AM
Regarding the Grenadier Bracket (Armory P. 59),

Is there a mechanism in the UI to show that the GB is attached to two weapons and is effectively combining them into a single equipped item?

For example, my Vesk Soldier has a Reaction Cannon, Tactical (CRB P. 186) with an NIL Grenade Launcher, Merc (CRB P. 189) attached to the bottom rail of the Reaction Cannon via the GB. HLO will allow me to attach the GB to either weapon, but that's all.

When I set both weapons as Equipped, HLO indicates that there are too many items equipped.

Not a showstopper by any means, just wondering if I am missing something here.
Rangefinder is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 15th, 2019, 11:38 AM
Unfortunately, because there are some abilities out there phrased as "while wielding an X", Hero Lab needs to know whether you're actively firing the reaction cannon or the grenade launcher, in case there's an ability that would trigger in one case, but not the other. So the equip checkboxes for weapons really represent "currently fighting with this weapon", rather than "I'm holding this in my hands" - in most cases, they're the same thing, but it does blur with bayonet-like things or add-on weapons like this.
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
Rangefinder

Old January 15th, 2019, 12:36 PM
Gotcha. Thanks Mathias!
Rangefinder is offline   #3 Reply With Quote