Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Vellcrow

Old December 8th, 2018, 07:28 AM
Hello!

Selecting the Noble class, from the Dragonlance Campaign Setting, I am supposed to be able to choose a bonus class skill from a list of cross-class skills. There is a pull-down menu under the Noble traits showing these skills, and when one is selected, the choses skill highlights in yellow as a class skill should, but the point cost still reflects it a s a cross-class skill (the point cost is still double). Can anyone suggest how to repair that in the editor?

Also, the class is supposed to have Simple/Martial Weapon and Light Armor/Shield Proficiencies. They were not there, but I did add them in the editor...that was not so hard.

Anyway, any help with the skill issue would be greatly appreciated!
Vellcrow is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old December 10th, 2018, 05:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vellcrow View Post
Hello!

Selecting the Noble class, from the Dragonlance Campaign Setting, I am supposed to be able to choose a bonus class skill from a list of cross-class skills. There is a pull-down menu under the Noble traits showing these skills, and when one is selected, the choses skill highlights in yellow as a class skill should, but the point cost still reflects it a s a cross-class skill (the point cost is still double). Can anyone suggest how to repair that in the editor?

Also, the class is supposed to have Simple/Martial Weapon and Light Armor/Shield Proficiencies. They were not there, but I did add them in the editor...that was not so hard.

Anyway, any help with the skill issue would be greatly appreciated!
The Dragonlance stuff is pretty old and probably needs a complete overhaul.

That said, this is a relatively easy fix. Open this file in the editor, and go to the Class Special tab. Erase the entire Eval Script for the special "Bonus Class Skill" and replace it with the following:

Code:
doneif (field[usrChosen1].ischosen = 0)

perform field[usrChosen1].chosen.forward[ClassSkill.?]
Then change the timing to First/1000. Re-compile and you should be all set.
Sendric is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Vellcrow

Old December 10th, 2018, 04:10 PM
That fixed it. Thank you!
Vellcrow is offline   #3 Reply With Quote