Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

EightBitz

Old April 18th, 2014, 06:30 PM
Not sure if I'm missing something here or misunderstanding something. People have made mention of auto-assigning tags. For example, any new topic is automatically assigned a tag of incomplete.

I was looking around to see how to do that, and the only way I can see is to edit each category to give it an implicit tag.

Is this the way people are doing it, or am I missing something?
EightBitz is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Viral Platypus

Old April 18th, 2014, 06:43 PM
To the left of the thing that's essentially your search box in the upper left, there's a button that looks like a tag. left click. At the bottom of that window there's an option to Auto Assign Tags. If you Right Click instead, it brings up a menu to make quick changes to your Tag Scoping and Tag Auto Assignment.
Viral Platypus is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
EightBitz

Old April 18th, 2014, 06:50 PM
Thanks. That was kinda confusing as I kept trying to click a checkbox or an icon or something. Even after you posted, I was thinking, "I looked there and there's nothing that works." But the trick is to click inside the empty frame.
EightBitz is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Viral Platypus

Old April 18th, 2014, 06:53 PM
yes, add a tag first, then turn it on.
Viral Platypus is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
EightBitz

Old April 18th, 2014, 07:04 PM
OK, still not getting it. I added the domains and tags I wanted. I checked "Enable Automatic Assigned Tags" I clicked OK. I created a new topic, and my tags weren't there.

If I exit the realm and open it back up, the auto-assign list is empty (not sure if this is expected behavior).
EightBitz is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
EightBitz

Old April 18th, 2014, 07:29 PM
No, wait, I see what's going on now. It is assigning them. It's just not showing them as snippets, which was what I expected. In the bottom right, though, I see the assignments now.
EightBitz is offline   #6 Reply With Quote