Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Figmentia

Old February 8th, 2012, 07:41 PM
Thanks Shadowchemosh. That is exactly what is happening. Problem fixed
Figmentia is offline   #331
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 9th, 2012, 06:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrsmile View Post
I am getting the following errors when I try to load any portfolio. It started after I installed the January 31, 2012 update. Does anyone know what could be causing it?
When an error message pops up, you can right-click it and choose "Copy to Clipboard", then paste the text here. I'm sorry, but the image you posted came out so small as to be unreadable.
Mathias is offline   #332
QueenOfWinter

Old February 9th, 2012, 02:53 PM
Thanks Mathias, here it is:

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

Syntax error in 'eval' script for Thing 'cMrnTwoHa' (Eval Script '#1') on line 4
-> Tag 'fInclude.fFuriousFo' not defined
Syntax error in 'eval' script for Thing 'cMrnWeShi' (Eval Script '#1') on line 4
-> Tag 'fInclude.fSavShield' not defined
QueenOfWinter is offline   #333
QueenOfWinter

Old February 9th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Never mind. Out of frustration I uninstalled and reinstalled hero lab and it seems to have fixed it.
QueenOfWinter is offline   #334
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 9th, 2012, 04:26 PM
starrsmile - if you see that sort of thing again, I suspect the issue is in some user content you've added or downloaded - a class whose abbreviation is Mrn.

It looks as though that file requires the APG - the class uses the Furious Focus and Saving Shield feats from that book.
Mathias is offline   #335
Pezmerga

Old February 9th, 2012, 05:01 PM
Mithral Full-Plate (Including Mithral Fullplate of speed) is counting as 26 lbs. The description says 25 lbs, and a copy in the editor also says 25 lbs. Still, on a blank character with 0 money, it still shows 26 lbs. as the encumberance level, and shows 0 as soon as you remove the armor.
Pezmerga is offline   #336
QueenOfWinter

Old February 9th, 2012, 05:46 PM
Thanks Mathias. What's weird is that I have APG, Ult Combat and Ult Magic.

In another weird thing, I am trying to make a +1 mithral chain shirt. I go to the custom weapons creator, select chain shirt ... but it does not have mithral as a material option. The same thing happens when I try to make a cold iron rapier ... cold iron just isn't an option. These are core materials, so I don't think it has to do with not owning a data package. Has anyone seen this before?
QueenOfWinter is offline   #337
Sokhotet

Old February 11th, 2012, 01:06 AM
White Haired Witch - The Hair should be 1d4+INT Mod for damage, but on my hero lab, with a witch with an INT of 20, is doing 1d4+25. If I lower the INT, the damage goes down like instead of just int modifier, it's modifier times 5
Sokhotet is offline   #338
Psifire

Old February 11th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Anybody know what this means and how I can get rid of it when it shows up when I compile my files?
File: PFRPG_ Sourses.1st (line 4)- Source - Duplicate record encountered (‘pSGG’)

Shawn "Bran Ravensong" Nolan
Psifire is offline   #339
hoofe

Old February 11th, 2012, 08:45 PM
I am in the process of making a character that is trying to join the Ulfen Guard and I was looking at the Crowcaller weapon that is used by them. In the description of the Crowcaller, it says that it is a +2 Keen Greataxe, but when I add it in HeroLab it comes up as a One-handed weapon. I read the description and saw that it says that it is a single-bladed battleaxe, that may be where the confusion comes from.
hoofe is offline   #340
Closed Thread