Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer 40,000
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

NeothofAzak

Old May 18th, 2006, 04:45 AM
Hello,

First let me say that I love the AB product.

I noticed a section on the games workshop website which dealt with "Escalation leagues". I was wondering if there were any plans on adding this to the "Rosters" options. It has a slightly different set of rules which makes a different legal list.
If you don't have this planned, I would suggest adding it. It would be a nice addition to the 40K lists

thanks,

Here is the link to the "army list" rules for the "Escalation leagues"

http://us.games-workshop.com/games/4...in/default.htm
Armies

"Players choose an army of 500 points for each battle and armies are chosen every time the army fights. However, each player must stick to the same race – Space Marines, Imperial Guard, Tau, Eldar, and the like. As this campaign is mainly played in games of an hour or less, 500 points is a reasonable total for players who already have established armies and want to have quick games.

Armies are chosen from the appropriate Codex with the additional restrictions described below. The players may agree to further restrictions among themselves for each battle. For example, players might decide that for this particular battle there will be no vehicles, no heavy support, or whatever the players prefer.

Army Restrictions

The types and quantity of troops that armies can field is restricted by the territory a player controls. As the army’s commander expands his territories, he also expands his army, acquires riches, and wins archaeotech. At the onset, each player is restricted in his force selection as follows:

• Armies cannot exceed 500 points.

• You must have at least one Troops choice.

• You may have one HQ choice, but no more than one (unless you control a territory that allows more than one choice).

• You can spend no more than 50 points on wargear.

• No model can have more than 3 Wounds.

• No Special Characters.

• No 2+ or better saves.

• No vehicles with a total points value greater than 200 (unless you control a territory that gives you access to larger vehicles).

• You may spend your remaining points from anywhere in the Codex using the Standard Force Organization "
NeothofAzak is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
harkan
Volunteer Data File Author

Old May 18th, 2006, 10:39 AM
without double checking these look like the combat patrol rules which are already included in the files
harkan is offline   #2 Reply With Quote