Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Stonegolem

Old October 7th, 2010, 01:47 PM
The Whip, Scorpion from Adventurer's Armory is coming up as a 2-handed weapon.
Stonegolem is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 8th, 2010, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
wDuelSwo - A 1st level fighter shows as not proficient with the weapon even though he has the Martial Weapon - all feat. According to the AA it says If you aren’t proficient with the Aldori dueling sword, you may treat it as a longsword.
-Also this weapon is marked as part of the Fighter Weapon group Blades, Light instead of Blades, Heavy. Which is what a longsword is part of.

wPFSawtoot - Basically the same problem with this weapon and the description was never updated to the new AA one which includes this line: A proficient user can treat a sawtooth sabre as a light weapon; otherwise, treat it as a longsword.
The proficiency level of any "Counts As" weapons is now checked as part of the proficiency tests for weapons - if the character has the proficiency level required for the "counts as" weapon or the main weapon, the weapon will be marked as proficient.

I've fixed the fighter group for the Aldori Dueling Sword.

Quote:
wCestus - When equipped it doesn't seem to be applying any negatives to Disable Device and Sleight of Hand skills. When using a cestus, your fingers are mostly exposed, allowing you to wield or carry items in that hand, but the constriction of the weapon at your knuckles gives you a –2 penalty on all precision-based tasks involving that hand (such as opening locks).
I decided that "precision-based tasks" was something best left up to the user, and did not apply any effects when this weapon is equipped.

Quote:
iMetalThr - When added to a Heavy Steel Shield it gives an error message of "A different version of this ability is available for wooden shields."
Fixed in the next update.

Thanks for reporting all these.
Mathias is online now   #12 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 8th, 2010, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amgal View Post
Just wanted to point out that the ki mystic archetype's knowledge bonus part of the ki pool ability is being given out at level 1 monk. It was my understanding that the bonus is only awarded at 3rd level in the archetype, when still mind is swapped for the ki pool ability.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is online now   #13 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 8th, 2010, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
Found a small mistake in the Bestiary I think.

Riding Dog is coming up as AC 12. Per the bestiary and the prd it should be AC 13. I think you missed the +1 natural armor bonus
Mathias is online now   #14 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 8th, 2010, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thazar View Post
The wizard spell Emergency Force Sphere from the Cheliax book is listed as level one and it should be level four.
Mathias is online now   #15 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 8th, 2010, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyOlsen View Post
The trait Boarded in the Shackles is listed as being a Second Darkness AP trait, and you seem to need to enable the Second Darkness rule set in order to use it.. even though it belongs to the Serpents Skull AP.

Also.....

(most of my players have their own HeroLab licenses and they email me their .por files, because we play online)

....one of my players e-mailed me their character and I got an error when trying to open it.

That's above my paygrade.

It might be related to the error I reported above, because every time I receive the character the "Boarded in Shackles trait is not selected, even though the player sends it to me with that trait selected and saved that way (so he tells me). Otherwise it seems to work normally.

If you'd like me to e-mail you the file, I have no problem doing so.

EDIT: Once I manually reselected the trait and the file on my computer, it loaded without error.

However in testing it a little, every time I got the file I would get that error. It didn't stop until I manually selected the trait and resaved it. It may not be relevant, but I figured more info was better than less.

Second Edit AHA! I am just remembering the tutorials.. tr means "trait" BrShack must mean Boarded in Shackles. Yeah, that trait must be causing the error. The two look definitely related.
The source for the trait has been fixed in the next update (note that someone beat you to this report in the Version 4.7 is now available thread).

For the character you're getting the error message on - did you have Second Darkness active long enough to select "Boarded in Shackles", then un-check that source? That's the only reason I can think of for that sort of oddity.
Mathias is online now   #16 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 8th, 2010, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonegolem View Post
The Whip, Scorpion from Adventurer's Armory is coming up as a 2-handed weapon.
Mathias is online now   #17 Reply With Quote