Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

jonbartels

Old August 23rd, 2009, 04:12 AM
something that i noticed is that the humans get bonus feat but no way select which one. But that just be the fact the I'm running pathfinder in demo mode.
jonbartels is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Cthulhu4Pres

Old August 23rd, 2009, 02:41 PM
The human bonus feat just gets added to to your number of available feats in the feat tab.
Cthulhu4Pres is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
jasharen

Send a message via Skype™ to jasharen

Old August 23rd, 2009, 06:39 PM
While entering spells for a wizard, using the search function would show a list of spells in the left hand side that looked nothing like the search term, however when you select one, the appropriate spell would be on the right hand side showing the specific instance.

Comprehend Languages also does not appear to be in the spell list.

Also is there a way to have multiple spell books? As well as having them be in your inventory, I noticed a blank spell book, but no option to have separate spell books.
jasharen is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 24th, 2009, 11:46 AM
There's a known issue with the search function - that's probably what's happening to your searches.

I figured out what was preventing Comprehend languages from showing up - it had accidently been marked as a having the Psionics source - this will be fixed in the next release. Thanks for the bug report.

Unfortunately, setting up multiple spellbooks would mean re-writing most of the way spellbooks are handled. I'm afraid it isn't really feasible.
Mathias is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
egg_green

Old August 30th, 2009, 07:17 PM
Something else I noticed today: The Cleric spell list still has "Cure Minor Wounds" as an option for a 0th level spell. That spell no longer exists in Pathfinder; it has been replaced by Stabilize.

Also, if I may make a shameless feature request, I would love to see a houserule option to allow bonus 0th level spells for high ability scores. Just about every group I've played in has given spellcasters extra 0th level spells per day for having a high ability score; all you have to do is follow the progression backwards one step. Of course, I understand that getting the existing rules implemented first is a priority
egg_green is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
rashidali

Old August 30th, 2009, 10:00 PM
Rangers have an error, at first level and second level, that says: Favored Terrain Upgrade Resource Overspent: 0 of -1.

Not sure if a bug, but while you have the Domain abilities in HL now, they aren't showing up in the In-Play tab to "check off" per use.

It would be nice to know which ability scores would get +2/-2 when choosing the race of the character.

I would love to have traits as an option to choose in the setting in the next update!
rashidali is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
JimGroves

Old August 31st, 2009, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rashidali View Post
I would love to have traits as an option to choose in the setting in the next update!
If it is any comfort, I believe they're not an option in the Poll because they're already considered to be High Priority.

I think the general traits from the updated traits document might be added in a v1.2 today, if I recall his post correctly.
JimGroves is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 31st, 2009, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Rangers have an error, at first level and second level, that says: Favored Terrain Upgrade Resource Overspent: 0 of -1.
To be fixed. Thanks for the report.

Edit: Fixed in 1.3

Quote:
Not sure if a bug, but while you have the Domain abilities in HL now, they aren't showing up in the In-Play tab to "check off" per use.
Could you be more specific about which abilities you've noticed are missing? I know I didn't forget to add the in-play information to EVERY cleric domain's abilities, but I could certainly have missed a few.

Quote:
It would be nice to know which ability scores would get +2/-2 when choosing the race of the character.
To be added eventually.

Quote:
Coming soon.

Last edited by Mathias; September 8th, 2009 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Added a status update
Mathias is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
Hiastus

Old September 6th, 2009, 11:32 AM
Minor bug - 1st level spell for Luck domain should be Truestrike
Hiastus is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
klinticuss

Old September 7th, 2009, 12:12 PM
A couple of problems that I noticed when making my first character. It is a human fighter.

There is no difference when paying for skills between class skill and cross class skill.

knowledge engineering is not a class skill for the fighter

The Belt of Physical Might does not add any bonuses and one of the other ones only adds to stregnth not dex or con.
klinticuss is offline   #20 Reply With Quote