Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder

Notices

Wolfmamma

Old August 2nd, 2013, 05:58 PM
I noticed there is a new allies list for Dystopian Wars that has not been updated in Army Builder yet. It list the allies used in the 2 great alliances, and then list those in the Neutral Alliance.

It is called the Addendum-Rule-Allied-Fleets.pdf and can be downloaded from the Spartan games Website downloads section for Dystopian Wars.

I would love Army Builder to update to this new document, as I could make a fleet for my Covenant of Antarctica forces with an allied Commonwealth of Free Australia contingent, and not be restricted to just the Pocket Battleship and Submarine Tender for use as Mercenaries. I also could ally my Ottoman Empire Forces to my Republic of France Fleet.

I have the PDF on my computer, but do not want to put it here in case of IP issues.
Wolfmamma is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
mozza362000

Old February 26th, 2016, 03:02 PM
Good Morning Wolfmamma,
As a fellow Aussie i can now tell you that i have taken over the updating of the Data files for Dystopian Wars.
Most Recent release is 5.5 with updates to the Chinese Federation, Ottoman Empire and my favorite the Black Wolf Mercenaries.

Feel free to download and check it out. If you find any mistakes or corrections needed please feel free to message me here.

Brad.
mozza362000 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote