Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

robertkoenders

Old December 1st, 2018, 06:26 PM
Hello all. I have been using Hero Lab for a few years for d20 OGL (We play DND 3.5) and have recently been able to get the rest of my group to move to it. The main complaint by everyone is that there are very limited search filters. For example, creating a character higher than 1st level, I want to filter the magic items so that it only shows items under x amount of gold. I searched the forums for a while and have been unable to find anyone with a solution. Any help?
robertkoenders is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old December 7th, 2018, 04:13 AM
Unfortunately, the only filter is a text search. You can enter in things like "2800 GP" and get only items that have those characters in the price, though it doesn't prevent higher prices items from appearing (ie 42800 GP). Right now, I think that's the best we can do short of someone somehow exporting everything into another medium for sorting. The d20 system could certainly stand to benefit from increased filtering or sorting, but for now all we have is the text filter.
Sendric is offline   #2 Reply With Quote