Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds

Notices

St_Nougat

Old December 10th, 2016, 01:33 PM
I was playing around with HL putting my players' characters into the system for ease of my management. one of the character took summon and I have two issues with how HL handles this, I hoping someone has a solution.

The summon creatures have some negative stats. when I select that they are resummoned the negative stats return to zero.

he summons 4 puds at the same time. is there a way I can copy minion 1 to minions 2-3? or do I have to go through and fill them all out in their entirety?

thanks in advance.
St_Nougat is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 12th, 2016, 10:05 AM
There is not a way to copy minions that I know of. Personally, I usually jsut change the name of the minions to indicate how many there are. Since they're minions, there's not much to track other than whether they're dead or alive.
Duggan is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 14th, 2016, 08:02 PM
Ah. I see. The negative ability score thing happens when you turn the power off, then turn it back on again. I have reported it via the bug system. Case number 111249.

There is a workaround. Set the negative ability using a Permanent Enhanced Trait power.

Last edited by Duggan; December 14th, 2016 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Added case number
Duggan is offline   #3 Reply With Quote