Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

nyarlathottep

Old March 24th, 2015, 11:52 AM
Soooooooo, just curious if anyone is working on an update for the Deadlands Reloaded package that incorporates the new stuff from Stone and a Hard Place. Especially Hexslingers.
nyarlathottep is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old March 24th, 2015, 01:02 PM
Didn't even realize there was new stuff in it... which I suppose is what I get for not downloading my copy yet. I've sent an updated version with lots of other things in it, including Last Sons and such, to Caped Crusader who maintains the DLR file, so I'll look at adding in this as well so he'll have more to work from when he can finally get some time to update the official file. (I'll post here that I have the unofficial version updated, too, for those who don't mind getting a version that might not be compatible, and probably not quite as complete or less buggy either, as the official version when it does release.)

It's a crazy busy next couple of weeks for me so it will probably take me a bit longer than usual, I'm sorry to say. Give me 3 or 4 weeks, but if I get lucky on time I might have something sooner.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
nyarlathottep

Old March 24th, 2015, 05:39 PM
You the man. Thanks
nyarlathottep is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old April 30th, 2015, 01:02 PM
Quick update, this is taking longer than I had hoped. They're making changes to some of the base stuff, in this case mainly Harrowed, and I have to extricate a bit of how I was doing them before and how they want me to do them now and figure out what all of the differences are and what I will need to code in to handle that. At the very least it looks like I'll need to only one Harrowed Edge (since it wasn't available as an Edge before anyway) and I'll have to set up 2 Harrowed Hindrances, one for the old way if you got turned Harrowed after character creation, and one for the new version.

At any rate the tedium of working out the differences kind of has me procrastinating on this right now and I have some friends coming to town in a couple of weeks and... well, you get the idea. Suffice to say it's taking a lot longer than I expected so I may need several more weeks for this.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old May 5th, 2015, 08:03 AM
Ok, I THINK I've got everything updated here to add Stone and a Hard Place in with the rest of the updates I've got in my personal DLR updated file. This is strictly unofficial and there are no guarantees that when the official DLR update does come out that any characters made with this file will work with the official release in any way shape or form. In other words, use this one at your own risk, but do please feel free to let me know of any errors you find in it or something you think might need updating and I'll try to get them in there as soon as I can.

This will organize Deadlands: Reloaded to show up as a group of content (Under Deadlands: Reloaded Campaign Setting) and includes the original, but updated and with some fixes, DLR along with the settings for Last Sons, The Flood, and Stone and a Hard Place. Again, all completely unofficial and completely unsupported by Lone Wolf as this is entirely an unofficial data file.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nd9mwf3cucvtudv/DLR.hl?dl=0

EDIT: Sorry folks, but somewhere along the way I apparently corrupted my data file by overwriting it with an older version that didn't have this Stone information in it. The above link works for the other settings in DLR, though, but you may be better off checking with dartnet as I believe he has a complete file with this in it.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Coming Eventually

Last edited by zarlor; April 25th, 2017 at 06:04 AM.
zarlor is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
nyarlathottep

Old May 9th, 2015, 08:48 AM
As I said before, you're the man. Thanks.
nyarlathottep is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
sarcen

Old May 26th, 2015, 06:54 AM
Hi, thanks for creating this file!

I found an issue where having Knowledge (Battle) d6 doesn't satisfy the pre-req for Soldier (Officer).

Just thought I'd point it out.
sarcen is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
gerykhan

Old June 3rd, 2015, 07:55 AM
Hello,
Blessed and voodoist are also revised ( power point systems and separate skill)
by the official errata.
gerykhan is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
dartnet
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 14th, 2015, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerykhan View Post
Hello,
Blessed and voodoist are also revised ( power point systems and separate skill)
by the official errata.
I updated my home files with the errata.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kij6a984p9...0Fixes.hl?dl=0
dartnet is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old June 15th, 2015, 03:46 AM
Yeah, I need to get into the errata still. Dartnet, did you just keep using that as a separate source for folks who might not have or want to use the new errata rules? Or, come to that, do you know the differences between our two files? We could always consolidate them and make sure CC has the latest one for when he can get to doing his updates.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Coming Eventually
zarlor is offline   #10 Reply With Quote