Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

chava

Old March 29th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Many of the earlier AP bestiarys are already in Hero Lab - just make sure that the specific AP is checked.

The more recent ones (like Serpent's Skull) you have to A) make them yourself, B) wait til a user sends a .user file to ShadowChemosh, C) wait until one of the very busy mods has time.
chava is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
chiefweasel

Old March 30th, 2011, 08:14 AM
Just an update, I have completed the first 3 Books from the Kingsmaker AP. all of the NPC are in there. I will post these to my website ina day or so.

The NPCs are pretty close. there are some NPCs that just dont fit and i had to create .user files for them. I will include all those as well. I am working on book 4 at the moment and hope to have it done by the end of the week.

Sorry i ddint mention this before but i do have Grmstalker completed.

Boy someone at Piazo needs to get spanked for the poor NPC creation in the AP. many dont use their rules and the ones that do have something odd with them, like not enough skill points, skills being the wrong level, too many feats, things like that.

Web site - Cheese Weasel Logistics - www.cheeseweasel.net
Twitter - @CheeseWeaselGMZ
For user created content check out www.d20pfsrd.com and www.cheeseweasel.net
For video demos of Hero Lab go to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChiefweasel?blend=9&ob=5
chiefweasel is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
NeoFax

Old March 30th, 2011, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chava View Post
Many of the earlier AP bestiarys are already in Hero Lab - just make sure that the specific AP is checked.

The more recent ones (like Serpent's Skull) you have to A) make them yourself, B) wait til a user sends a .user file to ShadowChemosh, C) wait until one of the very busy mods has time.
Not a single one is done from Legacy of Fire - Jackal's Price, nor is most of the non Paizo creatures actually in the book like Eye of the Deep and Jackalwere are done. I don't have a problem with doing them myself, I just wanted to know if they were going to be done or done already. Also, thanks CheeseWeasel I am more than appreciative for your work and the rest of the community here!
NeoFax is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
chava

Old March 30th, 2011, 09:18 AM
On that note, I've finished the Bestiary from Book 1 of Serpent Skull, and wanted to ask if I should include the non-Paizo monsters in the same .user files or a separate one.

No rush on that, I will not have time to play until after tax season...
chava is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
chiefweasel

Old March 30th, 2011, 10:44 AM
As people do the books, just send the files along to me and i'll post them on the website for others to use. Thanks.

For video demos of Hero Lab go to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChiefweasel?blend=9&ob=5
chiefweasel is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
hooly

Old March 31st, 2011, 08:34 PM
I've done the Schir from Howl of the Carrion King, but I'm not 100% happy with it if someone wants to look it over?
hooly is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
ValaraukarU

Old April 4th, 2011, 03:37 PM
I have been working on the critters in the back of Curse of the Crimson Throne. I have books 1-5 entered but they are integrated in with NPCs and other specials for that campaign, so it is not in a stage where I can easily post it to d20pfsrd. I did plan on getting it separated out into something people on the web could use but time has been an issue. If people are in a hurry for this data I could see if I can get them finished up.
ValaraukarU is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
chiefweasel

Old April 5th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Just put it into a fip file. all .user files can be put into the right directory and the .por files can be anywhere. should work.

chiefweasel is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
graywulfe

Old April 6th, 2011, 03:52 AM
I would love to get my hands on that as is, with all the NPCs etc.
graywulfe is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
chiefweasel

Old April 6th, 2011, 04:28 AM
Its up on my website at the address listed below.

chiefweasel is offline   #20 Reply With Quote