Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

boojumbunn

Old September 4th, 2018, 10:04 AM
ACK! Well, this is the first time it happened to me, but I am in the middle of posting to our online Star Finder game.. needed my character sheet.. and HeroLab Online is down for server maintenance.

Please make allowing us to print our character sheets out a priority.

Boojum the brown bunny
boojumbunn is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
davidp
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 4th, 2018, 10:07 AM
It should now be up. Sorry for the inconvenience.
davidp is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
boojumbunn

Old September 4th, 2018, 10:14 AM
Oh good! Thanks! And yes, it's up again. Like I said, that is the first time it happened that my character was not available when I needed him, so it's not a big deal yet. But I can see this getting worse as more people use Hero Lab Online if there is no way to access our sheets while the server is undergoing maintenance.

I know that at some critical places I have seen them with a server that provides basic information while the main server is being updated, without allowing changes to be made. That way you don't have to keep a hard copy all the time.

Boojum the brown bunny
boojumbunn is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
numbat1

Old September 6th, 2018, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boojumbunn View Post
ACK! Well, this is the first time it happened to me, but I am in the middle of posting to our online Star Finder game.. needed my character sheet.. and HeroLab Online is down for server maintenance.

Please make allowing us to print our character sheets out a priority.

Boojum the brown bunny
Specifically addressing the request - printing characters is already available. I use this frequently. With a character open the top right corner gear icon allows access to printing. I usually print with each level up or at least save as a pdf. I do this with HLC characters too.
numbat1 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote