Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion

Notices

Adam.Ormond

Old April 21st, 2013, 06:02 AM
I skimmed the other iPad App threads, and didn't see this asked/addressed:

Questions:

First, is there a way to add or remove items, such as potions, scrolls, and other consumables? It looks like I can set the "Available" value for these items, but I'd rather be able to delete them, and add new ones.

Second, is there a way to email my portrait file back? Or do I have to connect my iPad to a computer running iTunes to get the POR file off?

Comments:

I'd really love a landscape view of the character sheet!

Please add the Home Page "dock buttons" to all the "pages" of the character sheet. It'd be nice to navigate between sub-pages without having to return to the "home page".

Is it possible to interface with SkyDrive app? I wouldn't need to transfer my character sheet between computer/iPad if the app could read/write to SkyDrive. SkyDrive is free, and pretty much everyone who has Hero Lab is running Windows.
Adam.Ormond is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Adam.Ormond

Old April 21st, 2013, 10:17 AM
Update: I can load por files off SkyDrive, but I can't seem to save to the folder, nor can I seem to delete a portfolio once it is loaded. Or is there a way to do that which I'm just not seeing? Not sure if iOS will let you save to another app's folders, but that would be pretty slick!
Adam.Ormond is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Zuni Technomancer

Old April 22nd, 2013, 06:42 AM
Hi,

from what i could see in the last days:

Yes, it is possible to add items at wish and even to equip them. To remove an item I was only able to sell an item with 0% market value. Just tap on an item in the "Edit Gear" overview and you get the options to "Move Gear" and the red button "sell".

From what I found you can only email the statblock off a hero, not the entire portfolio. So i guess yes, you have to connect your pad to your pc.
Zuni Technomancer is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Globetrotter

Old April 22nd, 2013, 01:38 PM
From what I know, these capabilities will be added soon.

They are a highly requested capability
Globetrotter is offline   #4 Reply With Quote